Interesting Mid-Round ILB

Guest TerraTor

I watched everyone of USU's games (alma mater) and wagner is a beast. If we had the need, another USU guy that would be a late round steal is their tailback Turbin. USU was a heavy run offense. Everyone who played them knew it and they still couldn't stop Turbin.

I've seen some mocks where they have Turbin going in round 3 to Pittsburgh. Similar to Wagner, he's flying up draft boards.

I've seen some mocks where they have Turbin going in round 3 to Pittsburgh. Similar to Wagner, he's flying up draft boards.

[/

B Bear I have checked out most of your draft related post and really like your views on the draft and would like to know some of you internet sources so that I can be on the same page with your info. I know you have other sources that i wouldn't dare ask you to reveal but I like how you use your info and would like to get some more insight into the draft process as it evolves each year. I've metioned in the past that I provide my freinds and a couple of co worker with some draft info yearly(for free) and love the idea of finding more sources to help them out.