Somethings in the air

Wesson44

Someone at the TV networks must think we are going to be really good this year and great to watch. In all, the Bears play the NFL’s maximum of five prime time games, with three outings on ESPN’s "Monday Night Football," including contests at the Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 21, and the San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 19 in Weeks 4 and 11, and a home date against the Detroit Lions in Week 7.

Someone at the TV networks must think we are going to be really good this year and great to watch. In all, the Bears play the NFL’s maximum of five prime time games, with three outings on ESPN’s "Monday Night Football," including contests at the Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 21, and the San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 19 in Weeks 4 and 11, and a home date against the Detroit Lions in Week 7.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

The Bears have problems in primetime night games. It's been that way for a long time.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

The Bears have problems in primetime night games. It's been that way for a long time.

Are there many teams that can't say that though? When you get a Sunday night game or a Monday night game, you're usually not facing a team that went 1-15 the previous year, you've got a quality opponent.

Wrong. The Bears have one of the worst MNF win percentages in the entire NFL.

Yet they have one of the best MNF victories ever when they were "let off the hook", and perhaps it was the best MNF comeback ever. When Urlacher goes into the Hall of Fame that game provides all the highlights needed for his introduction. He was phenomenal.

Yet they have one of the best MNF victories ever when they were "let off the hook", and perhaps it was the best MNF comeback ever. When Urlacher goes into the Hall of Fame that game provides all the highlights needed for his introduction. He was phenomenal.

Yes, that game was great. I loved it. Just thinking about it made me smile. But there are far too many other MNF games that outweigh the memories of one. The 99yd Farv TD on MNF hurts more.

Wrong. The Bears have one of the worst MNF win percentages in the entire NFL.

Oops. When I hit edit, I must've hit "cancel." I meant to edit my post and instead write that lately, they'd played better. They beat GB in 2010 at home, the beat MIN in 2009 at home, they beat PHI and MIN last year, and kept the GB game close even without Forte and Cutler.