My biggest hope for the draft and Emery

CrackerDog

Obviously we all hope he has better talent evalution skills for first round talent. But that's not my #1 hope for Phil. You all know I've been harping about the O Line for ages and I'm assuming we'll address it better than JA did in his years at the helm. But no, that's not it either. As far as my biggest hope for a difference from JA, I'd have to say I'd want better luck at avoiding injury-prone guys. I don't know if it was just JA taking flyers on guys with known injury issues or bad health histories, or just bad luck. So there you have it... Draft guys who will actually play some football for us.

Sounds pretty basic.

Guest TerraTor
Obviously we all hope he has better talent evalution skills for first round talent. But that's not my #1 hope for Phil. You all know I've been harping about the O Line for ages and I'm assuming we'll address it better than JA did in his years at the helm. But no, that's not it either. As far as my biggest hope for a difference from JA, I'd have to say I'd want better luck at avoiding injury-prone guys. I don't know if it was just JA taking flyers on guys with known injury issues or bad health histories, or just bad luck. So there you have it... Draft guys who will actually play some football for us.

Sounds pretty basic.

My thoughts exactly...

Sounds like a good hope to me...

Sounds pretty basic.