Another Stupid Prospect

lemonej

Former Nebraska CB Alonzo Denard got into a fight outside a bar in Lincoln Neb and pushed and punched a cop who was trying break up the fight.He was rated to go between the 2nd and 4th roundby some scouts. That thud you hear is his draft stock hitting the ground.

BTW Is it me or does it seem that most of the defensive players that have character issues as prospect usually don't change on the next level ? Pacman Jones,Tank Johnson,Parrish Cox and Aquib Taleb of the top of my head in recent memory.

Former Nebraska CB Alonzo Denard got into a fight outside a bar in Lincoln Neb and pushed and punched a cop who was trying break up the fight.He was rated to go between the 2nd and 4th roundby some scouts. That thud you hear is his draft stock hitting the ground.

BTW Is it me or does it seem that most of the defensive players that have character issues as prospect usually don't change on the next level ? Pacman Jones,Tank Johnson,Parrish Cox and Aquib Taleb of the top of my head in recent memory.

I dont think we had an interest in him anyways.

Off topic but I've been meaning to ask this for awhile...Does anyone else find NFL.com to be extremely slow? ...and its been this way for at least a year. In 2012, having my PC lock up for 10 seconds every time I change pages is unacceptable.

But its so egregious that I'm thinking the problem must be worse for me than others or else everyone who works for NFL.com would be spending a half-hour a day just waiting on page changes. No quality control needed, there's no way they could miss it.

Off topic but I've been meaning to ask this for awhile...Does anyone else find NFL.com to be extremely slow? ...and its been this way for at least a year. In 2012, having my PC lock up for 10 seconds every time I change pages is unacceptable.

But its so egregious that I'm thinking the problem must be worse for me than others or else everyone who works for NFL.com would be spending a half-hour a day just waiting on page changes. No quality control needed, there's no way they could miss it.

I just was there and had no problems and also belive they update the site pretty regularly in comparison to breaking news on the NFL Network. For example Mike Mayock's one and only mock draft is on the site already in advance of the show he is doing tonight on the network.

I have no problems with the site. Speed is fine. Just dislike the ads. Would not be so bad if the switch them on occasion, but for instance, if you watch the video of their mock they held using the NFL Network analyst, every 3 or 4 picks is interrupted with the exact same stupid ad over, and over, and over...