Shea McClellin - DE - Boise S

DABEARSDABOMB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept hoping someone else would select him, as I was not high on him. However, I will wait and see. Personally, I would have loved several other options instead but then I am certainly not a good evaluator of college talent and many I did not like in the past turned into great players.

Horrible pick.

Problems:

He's not strong

He's not a true DE

He's not a true OLB

The Bears don't play 3-4

Concussion history

Reiff still on the board

Decastro still on the board

Mercilus still on the board

Overall there were better players at bigger positions of need.

I think Jerry Angelo is still drafting for this team. I can't even come up with one reason as to why we drafted this kid. He was a 5th round pick up until about a week ago. The ONE guy I did not want the Bears to take...

Really dude???? A 5th round pick???? Just stop. All projections had him going to NE in the bottom of the 1st round.

I think Jerry Angelo is still drafting for this team. I can't even come up with one reason as to why we drafted this kid. He was a 5th round pick up until about a week ago. The ONE guy I did not want the Bears to take...

You realize that lovie is running the draft. He had input on previous drafts. His power is far reaching.

Guest TerraTor
They didn't want Mercilus, Perry, DeCastro, Reiff, and Jones, and took THIS guy?

He had the least amount of DE reps at the combine.

Thats worse than Angelo's 1st Rounders... proves Lovie makes these bonehead picks...

A weak, injury prone, white DE from a shit school.... 32in arms?

Bullshit---------------

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012OLB.php

Great pick and why? They took the they wanted, not who we wanted.

That would make sense if the Bears were the Patriots and they were in the playoffs every year and a threat to go to the Super Bowl every year. But since they haven't, and they aren't, it doesn't make sense.

If thousands and thousands of Bears fans think the Bears need one of a few positions, it makes sense if the Bears select a player for that position in the first round. It doesn't make a lot of sense to draft a guy who may or may not be that position, especially when there are other guys at those positions rated higher.