2nd Round Pick

Guest TerraTor

He wont last, but I'd love Steven Hill.... In turn, Alshon Jeffery

I think we'll draft guard Kelichi Osemele from Iowa State. This might be a little high for him, but we gave him a lot of attention in the off-season.

Who I'd take: I'd roll the dice on Mike Adams or Janoris Jenkins.

I think we'll draft guard Kelichi Osemele from Iowa State. This might be a little high for him, but we gave him a lot of attention in the off-season.

Word on the street (from a guy who posts on one of my other sites that has close ties to ISU), the Bears are very high on Osemele.

Guest TerraTor

I want no part of Adams or Jenkins...

My board:

Stephen Hill

Reuben Randle

Alshon Jeffery

Brian Quick

*Trade up for an extra 2nd rounder* and take Jeff Allen

I want a WR in one of these next two rounds. I'd prefer round 2 because then all the talent starts to drop off. I assume most of these receivers are going to start dropping like flies in the 2nd. You might be able to get Jaron Criner or Dwight Jones in the 3rd, but those guys aren't the prospects of the 4 that I listed above.

Also, anyone think Janoris Jenkins should be under consideration here? I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards no.

My board:

Stephen Hill

Reuben Randle

Alshon Jeffery

Brian Quick

*Trade up for an extra 2nd rounder* and take Jeff Allen

I want a WR in one of these next two rounds. I'd prefer round 2 because then all the talent starts to drop off. I assume most of these receivers are going to start dropping like flies in the 2nd. You might be able to get Jaron Criner or Dwight Jones in the 3rd, but those guys aren't the prospects of the 4 that I listed above.

Also, anyone think Janoris Jenkins should be under consideration here? I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards no.

I wouldnt mind taking any of those WRs, I think they may go DT with the second round.

possible choices Worthy/DT/MS,Still/DT/PSU,Reves/DT/Conn, Thompson/DT/Clem.

Also OL with players Glenn/OT-OG, Konz/OC-OG, Martin/LT, Massie/LT, Allen/OT-OG, Adams/LT.

So we will see who falls but they need to address OL, or DL before we grab another WR, there will be some choices left in the third or 4th round worth taking.