The Bears are making me SICK!!!!

Wesson44

With this years FA and the draft so far the Bears are making me sick. Sick with Koolaid flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA. We are getting everything we need for a deep run into the playoffs and SuperBowl. We just got Hardin a big 6'3, 222lb, 4.44 Saftey/CB not that he will be starting but put him in against C. Johnson. We got Jeffrey at 6'3 219lb for Cutler to throw to. Marshall and Jeffrey will be in beast mode during games. So there will be no more alligator arms like Knox does, those two will go and get the ball oh and not to mention the red zone with 6'3 Marshall, 6'3 Jeffrey, and 6'7 Davis...WOW!!!!!So this is what we have done so far

Marshall = better the R.Williams

Thomas/Weems = better than Hurd

Campell= better than Hanie

Hardin SS/FS/CB????? better than Merriweather

Hayden = better than Graham

Wilhite = better than Bowman

Bush = better than Barber

Rachal OG= better than Omiyale OG/OT

Geno Hayes ???? = better than Roach

Jeffrey= better than Sanazbacher

McClellin will push Wooten & Izzy

Cut Komar, Omiyale,Adams let Okoye go

Also signed Costanzo

So the rest of the draft will come down to DT and OT so IMHO we have gotten better!!!! Look out NFC North

With this years FA and the draft so far the Bears are making me sick. Sick with Koolaid flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA. We are getting everything we need for a deep run into the playoffs and SuperBowl. We just got Hardin a big 6'3, 222lb, 4.44 Saftey/CB not that he will be starting but put him in against C. Johnson. We got Jeffrey at 6'3 219lb for Cutler to throw to. Marshall and Jeffrey will be in beast mode during games. So there will be no more alligator arms like Knox does, those two will go and get the ball oh and not to mention the red zone with 6'3 Marshall, 6'3 Jeffrey, and 6'7 Davis...WOW!!!!!So this is what we have done so far

Also signed Costanzo

So the rest of the draft will come down to DT and OT so IMHO we have gotten better!!!! Look out NFC North

Emery said that Jeffery was the BPA on their board when they moved up to draft him. I have to give him credit to draft who he wants instead of appeasing draftniks (me included) that think there were better choices out there.The most interesting off season I can remember, and still more to come.

Good post! I also wouldn't be surprised if we resigned Anthony Adams. Even if we draft somebody, we're still thin at DT.

This team is one helluva a lot better then it was when the season ended.

Also signed Costanzo

Good post! I also wouldn't be surprised if we resigned Anthony Adams. Even if we draft somebody, we're still thin at DT.

This team is one helluva a lot better then it was when the season ended.

There are still a few DTs left that could be situational contributers. Daniels/Iowa, and Howard/ Fl,Randle/Tex, and Harris /USC

Also signed Costanzo

I am not sure there are any drafable players in the OL that could come in an start other than Massie who will be long gone before we pick.

I am not sure there are any drafable players in the OL that could come in an start other than Massie who will be long gone before we pick.

I read somewhere that Nate Potter was a great pass blocker but didn't block in the running game all that well. So do you take a chance on a guy that can block great while we throw the ball or no because he's lacking in the running game?