Round 4: Bears Select Evan Rodriguez

bradjock

ok if you believe he was drafted as a need for TE and he fills that need in your opinion then i have no problem with you doing so.

i just reserve the right to disagree. he is small for a TE, he is not a good blocker for a TE, he has not proved anything in his time playing at temple to deserve that high of a pick, at least for the bears.

with all the needs on this team, even drafting a DT, if no offensive linemen graded out or were available, at this point in the draft makes a lot more sense to me. we at this time have just signed our starting TE and have one other in the lineup for blocking duties.

i just don't see where a guy this small who doesn't block well gets on the field except at the expense of a real WR.

I agree that we had other needs before TE, but Emery drafted him, so he is here, lets see what he's got. It is a risk as all draftees are, but it aint my paycheck if he fails, I'm all in.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic