JA vs PE

lemonej

This a look back at JA's first draft and a current look at Phil Emery's first draft. Here's my view.

Jerry Angelo Phil Emery

1.Marc Colombo 1 .Shea McClellin

2. Roosevelt Williams 2. Alshon Jeffrey

3.Terrrence Metcalf 3. Brandin Harden

4. Alex Brown 4. Evan Rodriguez

5. Bobby Gray 5. no pick

6. Bryan Knight 6. Isaiah Frey

6. Jamin Elliott 7. Greg McCoy

6. Bryan Fletcher.

This is what we should be evaluating if we want to see if we have the right guy making the picks and we won't know for a couple of years.

This a look back at JA's first draft and a current look at Phil Emery's first draft. Here's my view.

Jerry Angelo Phil Emery

1.Marc Colombo 1 .Shea McClellin

2. Roosevelt Williams 2. Alshon Jeffrey

3.Terrrence Metcalf 3. Brandin Harden

4. Alex Brown 4. Evan Rodriguez

5. Bobby Gray 5. no pick

6. Bryan Knight 6. Isaiah Frey

6. Jamin Elliott 7. Greg McCoy

6. Bryan Fletcher.

This is what we should be evaluating if we want to see if we have the right guy making the picks and we won't know for a couple of years.

Sadly enough 3 of the top 4 of Jerry's first group didn't do all that bad; Colombo, Colvin and Brown. Unfortunately the top two did well elsewhere.

I stand corrected. I was just on my way to passing out on my hammock when I wrote that. And Rosie Williams didn't sound right.

Ro Williams had serious maturity issues to go along with the fact that he couldn't play.

Colombo was a bust due to injuries, but he had red flags with knee problems at BC. That was a very poor draft by Angelo.

Ro Williams had serious maturity issues to go along with the fact that he couldn't play.

Colombo was a bust due to injuries, but he had red flags with knee problems at BC. That was a very poor draft by Angelo.

If Colombo had managed to stay healthy in chicago that would have been a very good draft.