Bears draft grades

jason

I find this draft class very hard to grade.

1st round= a guy that had me thinking WTF??? There were some other guys I liked but that does not mean this guy wont be good. I like his speed at DE a 4.6 forty is great. Dwight Freeney is a 4.6 guy and does really well at 6'1 260. We will see.

2nd Round= I really liked this pick, i would give it an A. Pairing him with BM and Cutler could cause a lot of problems. We know the predraft bull crap and hope he has his head on straight. I think it is required to be a bit of a diva to be a great WR in the NFL lol

3rd round= another WTF pick. After reading about him and seeing that he is 6'3 220 and runs a 4.4 or a 4.38 at his pro day i kind of like this pick, could be a good SS. Not having any senior year tape to look at how do you grade him out???

5th round= TE another WTF pick but after reading about his 4.5 speed and being compared to Herendez out of NE i kind of like this pick(still there were others i thought would have been better). Brady does pretty well with his TE's. Maybe we could see some interesting packages with him

6th and 7th=== i really do not think it changes a draft grade that much

My biggest thing about this draft is the fact that everyone had Oline being a area of need and they didnt draft one, there were many guys at different picks that could have been good picks. How do the Bears feel that Oline is not a area of need????? I understand that Williams and Carmi are back from IR but does that really mean the Oline is going to be fixed? I hope the Bears know what they are doing in this area!