Addressing the DT position

Stinger226

Since the draft didnt do anything for us there still are some veterans out there.

Hanyesworth-a worth ethic problem, but if fire lit under his ass, as a NT you slide Paea over to 3 tech, as I remember when drafted he was quick enough to play there.

Franklin-older vet that would only be a NT, see first note

Bernard-older vet that would only be a NT, see first note

J. Miller- on the roster, not yet given the chance, has interesting speed

Cameron-UFA signing that probably wont make the roster

Sign A Carter and move Ildonije to DT, only if McClellin pans out

Not a lot of choices, unless others DL are dropped as the draftees players fill there rolls

Why don't we just bring back Anthony Adams? He was solid as the NT, just never anything special. It's far from ideal, but at this point you have to take what you can get.

Also, Tommie Harris is available. He looked ok at times for San Diego. Like Adams, not ideal.

Since the draft didnt do anything for us there still are some veterans out there.

Hanyesworth-a worth ethic problem, but if fire lit under his ass, as a NT you slide Paea over to 3 tech, as I remember when drafted he was quick enough to play there.

Franklin-older vet that would only be a NT, see first note

Bernard-older vet that would only be a NT, see first note

J. Miller- on the roster, not yet given the chance, has interesting speed

Cameron-UFA signing that probably wont make the roster

Sign A Carter and move Ildonije to DT, only if McClellin pans out

Not a lot of choices, unless others DL are dropped as the draftees players fill there rolls

Why don't we just bring back Anthony Adams? He was solid as the NT, just never anything special. It's far from ideal, but at this point you have to take what you can get.

Also, Tommie Harris is available. He looked ok at times for San Diego. Like Adams, not ideal.

I wouldnt have any problem with AA, but after the Bears let him go, I think maybe the future would be better giving J. Miller a shot at rotation, there will be time to pick up a vet if things go bad in training camp.