It's over, and you know how the GMs ranked'em...

jason

Ignore all the mocks from guys who don't have inside knowledge. We now know how the GMs ranked the NFL prospects this year. Now that they're positioning is known, who would you have drafted?

1. Reilly Reiff - OT - Iowa: I'm still amazed the Bears took, at best, the 4th rated DE, one who comes with question marks addressed by numerous publications, over the 2nd rated OT with minimal downside.

2. Alshon Jeffery - WR - SC: Nothing changed about the trade up or the selection. Easily the best pick of the draft.

3. Brandon Thompson - DT - Clemson: This guy is a beast, quick first move, solid production, killed it at the combine. He is good enough that he would have pushed for a starting job.

4. Bobbie Massie - OT - Miss: Pure BPA. The value at this point would have just been far too high.

6. Markelle Martin - FS - OKSt: Probably the best coverage S in the draft, and he hits hard.

7. Cam Johnson - DE - UVA: Great DE this late. Fast feet, explosive.

I haven't a clue. We won't know the perfect draft until at minimum, mid-season. I'm just not knowledgeable enough on college talent to throw 2 deflated cents into the mix.

I wish we would have brought on some OL's... But what's done is done, and many of the picks look like they can helps us win a SB.

I believe all of us are in the same boat that we hope the OL does improve by virtue of experience, health, positioning, game-planning, and potential free agents. I think we all feel that our guard spots and center are more than adequate. That one T, Carimi, will probably and hopefully be good. We have one questionable T. At this point, we just hope for the best.

:dabears

Ignore all the mocks from guys who don't have inside knowledge. We now know how the GMs ranked the NFL prospects this year. Now that they're positioning is known, who would you have drafted?

1. Reilly Reiff - OT - Iowa: I'm still amazed the Bears took, at best, the 4th rated DE, one who comes with question marks addressed by numerous publications, over the 2nd rated OT with minimal downside.

2. Alshon Jeffery - WR - SC: Nothing changed about the trade up or the selection. Easily the best pick of the draft.

3. Brandon Thompson - DT - Clemson: This guy is a beast, quick first move, solid production, killed it at the combine. He is good enough that he would have pushed for a starting job.

4. Bobbie Massie - OT - Miss: Pure BPA. The value at this point would have just been far too high.

6. Markelle Martin - FS - OKSt: Probably the best coverage S in the draft, and he hits hard.

1. Chandler Jones DE if I take a risk it would have been on this guy.

2. Jeffrey for obvious reasons since I declared myself the Pres of his fan club but couldn't spell his name right.lol

3. Trade up for Stepenson OT Okla or take Spence OLB Miami.

4. Massie

6. Stayed with the pick

7. Nate Potter OT Boise He as well as Massie dropped significantly as well as other OTs in this draft.Early in the process I thought he was a 3rd Rd pick .

Every GM ranked the prospects differently, so where do you get your information where this is there list. Obviously our GM, (the only one that counts) did have him ranked high as a DE. I with you on I thought they should taken Reiff, but they didnt, so now we have to see how this pans out.

1. Chandler Jones DE if I take a risk it would have been on this guy.

2. Jeffrey for obvious reasons since I declared myself the Pres of his fan club but couldn't spell his name right.lol

3. Trade up for Stepenson OT Okla or take Spence OLB Miami.

4. Massie

6. Stayed with the pick

7. Nate Potter OT Boise He as well as Massie dropped significantly as well as other OTs in this draft.Early in the process I thought he was a 3rd Rd pick .

If you trade up for Stephenson, you would probably have to give them your 6th pick.