Highest paid coaches

Stinger226

I think we've been around and around with this topic... Most tend to agree that Bears aren't cheap...they just haven't spend wisely in certain areas.

"The Bears are cheap" is just a dumb, stereotypical line from people who don't follow the Bears closely. The Bears will be paying Briggs, Forte, Cutler, Tillman, Urlacher, Peppers, and Marshall $7.7m+ next year. Plus, Lovie is the 6th highest paid coach.

I think we've been around and around with this topic... Most tend to agree that Bears aren't cheap...they just haven't spend wisely in certain areas.

I dont think they have ever been cheap, and agree, spend money badly. When do want someone they go out and spend, the problem is they usually have the wrong opinions of people and waste money, which makes them more fruggle when spending it.

I think you are only referring to a more recent time period. Historically, the Bears have been cheap. Henceforth, why they get the bad rap now...justified or not.

I dont think they have ever been cheap, and agree, spend money badly. When do want someone they go out and spend, the problem is they usually have the wrong opinions of people and waste money, which makes them more fruggle when spending it.