If we only had!

Stinger226

With all the good things we did this off season, the little thing we didnt do that what have made our team more reliable seems dumb at this point. Okeye was signed for 700 th, and 600 in incentives, why didnt we just sign him and not had to worry about the DT position for one more year. He wasnt special but what he added in rotation made our team better as proposed to signing 4 guys to try to fill that position. He wasnt expensive or long term. The dumbest thing we didnt do in the off season other than adding a OT in the draft.

Do you honestly feel the loss of a barely useful Okoye is that big of an impact?

Maybe we didn't like his effort. Maybe he was a dick in the locker room. With regard to a so-so player, I"m going to give the benefit of the doubt to management. If this were Idonije even, I'd feel more like you do. Okoye simply is not all that. We are locked in with Paea and Melton. Toe and a few others will rotate.

Sorry, but if our D fails, none of the blame will be because we did not bring back Okoye.

With all the good things we did this off season, the little thing we didnt do that what have made our team more reliable seems dumb at this point. Okeye was signed for 700 th, and 600 in incentives, why didnt we just sign him and not had to worry about the DT position for one more year. He wasnt special but what he added in rotation made our team better as proposed to signing 4 guys to try to fill that position. He wasnt expensive or long term. The dumbest thing we didnt do in the off season other than adding a OT in the draft.

Guest TerraTor
Do you honestly feel the loss of a barely useful Okoye is that big of an impact?

Maybe we didn't like his effort. Maybe he was a dick in the locker room. With regard to a so-so player, I"m going to give the benefit of the doubt to management. If this were Idonije even, I'd feel more like you do. Okoye simply is not all that. We are locked in with Paea and Melton. Toe and a few others will rotate.

Sorry, but if our D fails, none of the blame will be because we did not bring back Okoye.

totally agree

It's a slow time of the year just trying to post topics. I stated(a little thing )that just seems dumb, not team shattering.