Cutler the most underrated player in NFL

Stinger226

About a week ago, we were all ripping BR on here for the article written on the Bears 2012 stats projections because it was all negative things written by a Packers fan who happens to be like 17 years old. If we're going to ignore and rip BR a new one for that article, we should ignore this one. While the stats projections article was written by a Packers fan, this one was likely written by a Bears fan, and even though this one might bring a smile to our faces, it's still a blog full of opinions written by a nobody.

Now this is an article I'll read and actually feel good about the opinion.

About a week ago, we were all ripping BR on here for the article written on the Bears 2012 stats projections because it was all negative things written by a Packers fan who happens to be like 17 years old. If we're going to ignore and rip BR a new one for that article, we should ignore this one. While the stats projections article was written by a Packers fan, this one was likely written by a Bears fan, and even though this one might bring a smile to our faces, it's still a blog full of opinions written by a nobody.

Anybody that's writes anything, is just someones opinion, or interitation of facts. I would say his view is accurate and that's my opinion. The packer fans blog was so stupid , you couldn't take it serious. This article makes since, so we give it more merit. Smart writers sometime writes something stupid, but saying that the packer fan was an idiot.

Thanks for sharing the article...

100% I saw the other last night and refused to read it.

It's a college student, whose favorite athlete is Cutler according to his bio.

The article has some valid points, but also has a lot of bias present.

I pretty well read everything about the Bears, some are valid, some are dumb. It doesnt matter who is writing them, if most of the things they say make a good point.

I pretty well read everything about the Bears, some are valid, some are dumb. It doesnt matter who is writing them, if most of the things they say make a good point.

The only reason why Cutler is not a top 10 QB is because of three things.(1) The lack of real talent at the WR position (2) the lack of and good Oline and (3) being under Martz. Now was he or was he not a pro bowl QB in Denver? Now when you look at the QB 's in that article ahead of Cutler; Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco, Kevin Kolb and Carson Palmer there is three thing in common that Cutler didn't have as I stated before .(1) The lack of real talent at the WR position (2) the lack of a good Oline and (3) being under Martz. You really think the Palmer,Kolb, Rivers are better than Cutler?????

+ the media and some fans in general just don't like him.

The only reason why Cutler is not a top 10 QB is because of three things.(1) The lack of real talent at the WR position (2) the lack of and good Oline and (3) being under Martz. Now was he or was he not a pro bowl QB in Denver? Now when you look at the QB 's in that article ahead of Cutler; Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco, Kevin Kolb and Carson Palmer there is three thing in common that Cutler didn't have as I stated before .(1) The lack of real talent at the WR position (2) the lack of a good Oline and (3) being under Martz. You really think the Palmer,Kolb, Rivers are better than Cutler?????

Kolb didn't make their list and Palmer is number 20.

Of the quarterbacks listed, I'd say the only QB that should obviously be lower than him is Flacco. The rest is arguable and he is probably better than some. That, however, doesn't mean he is underated. I think it's pretty fair, especially considering there are a couple lower that I would have in his range or better.

All 3 arguments that are made are bad to me imo. Yes they are true that they hold him back, but have they been fixed?

Brandon Marshall has been added. We have seen what he can do with him before. That will obviously push him towards the Denver numbers, but there are still the other 2 problems and it's just one WR. An improvement yes, but I still wouldn't put him in the Drew Brees level. That keeps him in the same area that he is in, maybe a little higher.

The offensiveline was horrid last year. It's the same line, except for a coaching change and a couple minimal additions, so it's still a problem this year.

Martz's system didn't work with this talent. He adjusted from the 7 step drops, however, which he refers to some what. In place of him this year is the same coach that coached that horrible line, and the old OL coach has never been an OC before.

Now I'm not saying Cutler will have a crappy year this year. I think all signs indicate to him having an improved year. I just don't think those changes made will boot him up to the Elite level of a Brady or Brees. Overall he is in the general area of where he should be, give or take. I see the top 8 as pretty solid with the next 8 being a spot where Cutler could float up or down based on opinions. Which makes him not the most underrated player in the NFL imo.

Anybody that's writes anything, is just someones opinion, or interitation of facts. I would say his view is accurate and that's my opinion. The packer fans blog was so stupid , you couldn't take it serious. This article makes since, so we give it more merit. Smart writers sometime writes something stupid, but saying that the packer fan was an idiot.

But not everyone who writes an article on the Bears is a Bears' fan, which is why I could care less what a teenager who loves Cutler thinks of Cutler. I'd rather hear what a unbiased, national writer has to say about Cutler.

No, and I really don't think Flacco is, either.

Kolb didn't make their list and Palmer is number 20.

Of the quarterbacks listed, I'd say the only QB that should obviously be lower than him is Flacco. The rest is arguable and he is probably better than some. That, however, doesn't mean he is underated. I think it's pretty fair, especially considering there are a couple lower that I would have in his range or better.

All 3 arguments that are made are bad to me imo. Yes they are true that they hold him back, but have they been fixed?

Brandon Marshall has been added. We have seen what he can do with him before. That will obviously push him towards the Denver numbers, but there are still the other 2 problems and it's just one WR. An improvement yes, but I still wouldn't put him in the Drew Brees level. That keeps him in the same area that he is in, maybe a little higher.

The offensiveline was horrid last year. It's the same line, except for a coaching change and a couple minimal additions, so it's still a problem this year.

Martz's system didn't work with this talent. He adjusted from the 7 step drops, however, which he refers to some what. In place of him this year is the same coach that coached that horrible line, and the old OL coach has never been an OC before.

Now I'm not saying Cutler will have a crappy year this year. I think all signs indicate to him having an improved year. I just don't think those changes made will boot him up to the Elite level of a Brady or Brees. Overall he is in the general area of where he should be, give or take. I see the top 8 as pretty solid with the next 8 being a spot where Cutler could float up or down based on opinions. Which makes him not the most underrated player in the NFL imo.

When you take a closer look at the top QB'S in the league three things jthat ump out at you are this............. (1)Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers all come from teams with below average running game and (2)they have better WR talent or scheme than the Bears did and (3) their Olines were better. When was the last time you had a 1000 yard rusher from those teams? So they throw the ball more making them look better in the stats

When you take a closer look at the top QB'S in the league three things jthat ump out at you are this............. (1)Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers all come from teams with below average running game and (2)they have better WR talent or scheme than the Bears did and (3) their Olines were better. When was the last time you had a 1000 yard rusher from those teams? So they throw the ball more making them look better in the stats

I agree with your take, and would like to add, we have the potenial to be one of the better offenses in the league due to our ability to run. I would say more to the likes of NO with passing and running. We are a good TE short of being that type of offense. I think you will find us being one of the top 3 in time of possesion this year. Also high percentage in red zone too.