Tidbits from OTAs

jason

This has to be a clear cut sign that Williams is playing at LT, right? I mean, there's no way he could be worse than Webb; so if there is competition, true competition, Williams has it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3935877.story

Williams - Spencer - Garza - Louis - Carimi

That is better than last season, but it sure as heck would have been nice to have more done.

This has to be a clear cut sign that Williams is playing at LT, right? I mean, there's no way he could be worse than Webb; so if there is competition, true competition, Williams has it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3935877.story

Williams - Spencer - Garza - Louis - Carimi

That is better than last season, but it sure as heck would have been nice to have more done.

Hopefully it is better, I am not sure it can be worse. That lineup can get it done with no injuries, it wont be at the top of the OL ratings, but if everything goes right can maybe make it to 16-20 area.

Hopefully it is better, I am not sure it can be worse. That lineup can get it done with no injuries, it wont be at the top of the OL ratings, but if everything goes right can maybe make it to 16-20 area.

Also throw in the second teamers E.Williams at (G/C), Brown working at (RT),Rachal working at (G), and Webb at back up (LT) then we might have something.