If you could have one player off the Vikings?

Stinger226

Hey it is still a slow period.

Who would you take, I say the best 3 options are AP. Jarret Allen, Kahil. Make a choice.

As for me I think Kahil would be a bookend OT for 8 to 10 years with Carimi. Even though he hasnt played a down in the NFL yet, is upside is great.

Who would you take, I say the best 3 options are AP. Jarret Allen, Kahil. Make a choice.

As for me I think Kahil would be a bookend OT for 8 to 10 years with Carimi. Even though he hasnt played a down in the NFL yet, is upside is great.

For me it would be Jarret Allen we need him on the other side of Peppers. AP well hes hurt so he is in decline as a RB now and Kahil is still unproven as you say.

To me there are only two options: Khalil and AP.

Allen only has a few more productive years left.

Since AP is injured, and has taken some pounding, I think Khalil has the most upside for years to come. Plus, franchise LTs don't come very often; franchise RBs come quite a bit more often.

Khalil.

It's a passing league...we could use the stud protector for Jay.

We can find an ample running game elsewhere.

To me there are only two options: Khalil and AP.

Allen only has a few more productive years left.

Since AP is injured, and has taken some pounding, I think Khalil has the most upside for years to come. Plus, franchise LTs don't come very often; franchise RBs come quite a bit more often.

My question is....why do we have to pick one player from the Vikings???????????