Interesting vid on Bears changes w/ Moon Mullin and PFT

madlithuanian

The "ONLY" thing I can say I heard which was not a total surprise but yet seldom mentioned is that in his opinion we should be more concerned about the DT position than the OL. He is concerned that we only have 3 DTs and that they may not be as good as billed.

Good find! I kind of glossed over that...

Everything he touched on, we've discussed here in detail. I was just interested in the fact that he was discussing our Bears on a national stage.

The "ONLY" thing I can say I heard which was not a total surprise but yet seldom mentioned is that in his opinion we should be more concerned about the DT position than the OL. He is concerned that we only have 3 DTs and that they may not be as good as billed.

Good find! I kind of glossed over that...

Everything he touched on, we've discussed here in detail. I was just interested in the fact that he was discussing our Bears on a national stage.

Funny....I read somewhere out of all five(5) of the DT we signed to the team this year only one guy has played in a total of one game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1222885...efensive-tackle