Bears trade for Brian Price

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Hopefully we didn't give much up. But seems like a depth move to take place of Okoye & A. Adams...

For a late round pick. 6'1, 301.

DT from Tampa Bay. I remember he was taken 35th overall a few drafts ago out of UCLA.

Supposedly, he's a headcase. He punched a teammate last year.

He's been in the NFL for 2 years, and had 0 sacks his first year and 3 last year.

DT from Tampa Bay. I remember he was taken 35th overall a few drafts ago out of UCLA.

He's been in the NFL for 2 years, and had 0 sacks his first year and 3 last year.

Seems a good pickup. From what I read, his problems stemmed from the death of his sister and I'm hoping that he's come to terms with that.

I believe it was a 7th rounder. Quite a few Tampa fans are pissed at this trade, calling him a steal if he has his head on straight and stays healthy. He had some weird procedure on his hamstring that's caused him some problems in the past, but he was a former 2nd round pick. Low risk, high reward signing.

I believe it was a 7th rounder. Quite a few Tampa fans are pissed at this trade, calling him a steal if he has his head on straight and stays healthy. He had some weird procedure on his hamstring that's caused him some problems in the past, but he was a former 2nd round pick. Low risk, high reward signing.

He had some horrible things happen in the past year and punched his teammate right after his sister passed away. This past year he put up 3 sacks despite coming back from a serious injury (and playing at what he described as 60%). However, it sounds like he's still a bit out of shape now.

Guy has a world of talent, especially when you consider the Bears picked him up for a 7th round pick.

He had some horrible things happen in the past year and punched his teammate right after his sister passed away. This past year he put up 3 sacks despite coming back from a serious injury (and playing at what he described as 60%). However, it sounds like he's still a bit out of shape now.

Guy has a world of talent, especially when you consider the Bears picked him up for a 7th round pick.

I like it. Hope he does well in camp or he'll get cut like a 7th rounder.

Sounds Like Olin Kruetz more than Suh!