Unsigned Rookies

adam

Every year it amazes me how many rookies go unsigned into camp, and sometimes into the season. Looking at this year's list, there were a bunch of players that could've ended up on the Bears. Guys like Blackmon (if we traded up), Kendall Wright, DeCastro, and Poe from the first round come to mind. Some others like DeVier Posey and Trumaine Johnson from later rounds are also unsigned.

What could you possibly be holding out for? You are basically slotted, and unless the team is under-cutting the slot, these should be easy deals.

I love that fact that the Bears are great at getting rookie players to sign, sometimes the entire rookie class signs before some other teams sign even one of their rookies.

Every year it amazes me how many rookies go unsigned into camp, and sometimes into the season. Looking at this year's list, there were a bunch of players that could've ended up on the Bears. Guys like Blackmon (if we traded up), Kendall Wright, DeCastro, and Poe from the first round come to mind. Some others like DeVier Posey and Trumaine Johnson from later rounds are also unsigned.

What could you possibly be holding out for? You are basically slotted, and unless the team is under-cutting the slot, these should be easy deals.

I love that fact that the Bears are great at getting rookie players to sign, sometimes the entire rookie class signs before some other teams sign even one of their rookies.

The only 2 first rounders who are unsigned are Blackmon and Wright.

The only 2 first rounders who are unsigned are Blackmon and Wright.

Yeah, DeCastro signed a few days ago, and Poe on Thursday. Criner, a later round pick that was a possibility signed today I believe. It just surprises me how long these guys wait.

Guest TerraTor

id take any of em over mcclellin