Cutler on Jeffrey

Chitownhustla

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...-dominant-force

This has my hopes up. I really didnt like the first round pick. Im not saying he wont be good just not amped up about him. I really liked the Alshon pick tho. If he can be a threat this offense can be great. You got Cutler, the Beast, Forte as the center points. If Jeffrey and Hester can be used correctly the possibilities are endless. Im also a fan of Bennet, when Cutler was in there they made some great plays. Bennet was not seen after Cutler got hurt, hoping that was due to the O falling apart. Lets hope that the Oline with a new blocking scheme and guys healthy will be good enough, they dont have to be great but good enough to open holes for Forte and give Cutler some time to get the ball out to WR's.

I have said this before, if the Bears are able to bridge the gap that will be seen on D with a great O they will have time to find new talent on D with the guys getting up there in age. Im hoping we get two more years out the D.

We'll get an idea of what he has soon. I never got the Bennett love tho. I know he's pretty popular to fans, I've just never seen anything that has impressed me and his stats hint towards him not getting open.

Bennett is our modern day Waddle. That's why. Not big, not fast, not flashy; he just catches everything, moves the chains, then gets up like he's done it before. I'm feelin it...

We'll get an idea of what he has soon. I never got the Bennett love tho. I know he's pretty popular to fans, I've just never seen anything that has impressed me and his stats hint towards him not getting open.

The stats show that he's a good WR who catches everything. He "wasn't getting open" when Hanie was in the game.

The stats show that he's a good WR who catches everything. He "wasn't getting open" when Hanie was in the game.

I just meant he only averaged around 2 catches a game last year and around 3 the other years. If he is catching everything thrown his way, then apparently he isn't getting open much.

My favorite part about this offense is going to be in the redzone. How in the world are teams going to stop the goal line fades to Alshon AND Marshall, all the while still trying to contain Michael Bush pounding it inside the numbers?

I think Brandon is bigger, stronger, faster than Alshon but the rookie may have the edge when it comes to hands. I think Jeffery is going to be one of Cutler's security blankets at times this season where he has just a small window to get it through. Earl is about as good as they come but Jeffery has the makings to be an All Pro one day is he commits to getting better and better each and every season.

My favorite part about this offense is going to be in the redzone. How in the world are teams going to stop the goal line fades to Alshon AND Marshall, all the while still trying to contain Michael Bush pounding it inside the numbers?

I think Brandon is bigger, stronger, faster than Alshon but the rookie may have the edge when it comes to hands. I think Jeffery is going to be one of Cutler's security blankets at times this season where he has just a small window to get it through. Earl is about as good as they come but Jeffery has the makings to be an All Pro one day is he commits to getting better and better each and every season.

We have a tall TE in Davis who can either be an inline blocker or come off the line (now that Tice is willing to throw to the TE) and need to be covered too. I would think that forces a LB and/or S to read a key before reacting and anything that causes hesitation by a defender will help goal line runs.