Watched the HOF game

Wesson44

While looking at the HOF game I said to myself.....hummmm we play the Cardinals this year and if that is what they have to show as a team, then we shall win that game with ease. I know its early but their QB situation is a mess(now one is hurt) their backs cant stay healthy,and the have two maybe three stars on D with the CB Peterson one of them.

While looking at the HOF game I said to myself.....hummmm we play the Cardinals this year and if that is what they have to show as a team, then we shall win that game with ease. I know its early but their QB situation is a mess(now one is hurt) their backs cant stay healthy,and the have two maybe three stars on D with the CB Peterson one of them.

I have to agree. Although Larry Fitzgerald's a beast. While anything can happen, that should be a victory for the Bears.

Can't say anything about our team until I see a couple pre-season games and a few in the regular season. Pre-season stuff is usually filled with a ton of vanilla sets both offensively and defensively. Nobody wants to show their hand early and there is little to no game planning to make it feel like a real game. The Monday Nighter against the Giants should be a vague indication of our team when the starters play their 3 quarters, but you still won't know the real Chicago Bears until at least week 4 or 5 of the regular season.

This thread is just fodder before ths season starts...

The the honest truth is yes, we should be able to beat AZ based on the realities at hand.

1. We were decent last year before Cutty went down

2. Az was crappy last year

3. We got much better at WR

4. Az really didn't add much to their roster

Based on those points alone, we should win that game.

Can't say anything about our team until I see a couple pre-season games and a few in the regular season. Pre-season stuff is usually filled with a ton of vanilla sets both offensively and defensively. Nobody wants to show their hand early and there is little to no game planning to make it feel like a real game. The Monday Nighter against the Giants should be a vague indication of our team when the starters play their 3 quarters, but you still won't know the real Chicago Bears until at least week 4 or 5 of the regular season.

The the honest truth is yes, we should be able to beat AZ based on the realities at hand.

1. Decent? They were on a 5 game win streak and were great offensively. I'd say that's a bit better than decent.

2. Arizona ended up 8-8 but they finished with 7 wins in their last 9 games.

3. True.

4. Agree. Arizona isn't a place where NFL FA's exactly flock to.

Agreed, but it's easy to make predictions on paper. As we witnessed last year, that doesn't always translate to on the field wins. Most assumed the Bears would be able to beat the Chiefs or the Broncos last year, even with Haine, and.. Yeah.. Didn't turn out so well. There are still some question marks with this team though that concern me a little, particularly Urlacher's injury. How quickly will the Bears offense really start to gel? Are we going to be able to get a pass rush this year? I've got to see some flashes of it before I start to believe it.

1. I was just being conservative

2. Meh...bad division! Only SF was any good... ;)

1. Decent? They were on a 5 game win streak and were great offensively. I'd say that's a bit better than decent.

2. Arizona ended up 8-8 but they finished with 7 wins in their last 9 games.

3. True.

4. Agree. Arizona isn't a place where NFL FA's exactly flock to.