Sorry Jason

'TD'

I saw. Pretty damn fast for an "old" guy. Just like I said, he has the physical tools. Anyone pretending otherwise is just fooling themselves. Now we'll see the season play out to determine if the distraction, the TO persona, the baggage, outweighs the production.

I'm willing to bet the production outweighs the drama, and he puts in a very good year for the Seahawks.

I saw. Pretty damn fast for an "old" guy. Just like I said, he has the physical tools. Anyone pretending otherwise is just fooling themselves. Now we'll see the season play out to determine if the distraction, the TO persona, the baggage, outweighs the production.

I'm willing to bet the production outweighs the drama, and he puts in a very good year for the Seahawks.

See people thought I was crazy to want Moss and T.O for the Bears....now we have to play against both of them this year. Hope we lock then down and they have bad games.

I'll take Marshall and Jeffery over TO and Moss. Moss probably has something left, but Alex Smith will be under throwing to him. TO on the other hand is older than me, and was out of football last year. He hasn't played since ACL surgery. I doubt he will have a huge impact.

I'll take Marshall and Jeffery over TO and Moss. Moss probably has something left, but Alex Smith will be under throwing to him. TO on the other hand is older than me, and was out of football last year. He hasn't played since ACL surgery. I doubt he will have a huge impact.

Au contraire... Didn't he play arena ball last year?

But you're right, I'd take Marshall and Jeffery nine times to Tuesday and once on Sunday to those guys.

See people thought I was crazy to want Moss and T.O for the Bears....now we have to play against both of them this year. Hope we lock then down and they have bad games.

I still think you are crazy. If you think you will see him put up numbers, you are completely delusional. Hes gonna suck and blame his team, coaches, and QB. It will be anything but his old age. I thought we were done with this tool and the seachickens bring him in. Makes me hate them, lol.

You guys should be happy since we finally have our very own drill rod on the roster in Marshall and he is in his prime (unlike TO and Moss).

Peace :dabears

The debate was never about either Marshall OR one of TO/Moss. The debate was about having TO/Moss in addition to Marshall.

I still think you are crazy. If you think you will see him put up numbers, you are completely delusional. Hes gonna suck and blame his team, coaches, and QB. It will be anything but his old age. I thought we were done with this tool and the seachickens bring him in. Makes me hate them, lol.

Care to have a friendly "I told you so" wager? If so, what's the over/under on receptions, yards, TDs?

T.O or Moss were two guys I would have been okay with if we lost out on the top FA WR's this year like the Marques Colston's the Vincent Jackson's etc.. Little did I know Brandon Marshall would become available and once we got him to come over there was no need to bring in Moss or T.O. After Marshall we needed a young receiver to groom as the #2 guy opposite of Brandon. We got that guy (we think) in Alshon Jeffery.

First of all both of them (Moss & T.O) are back in the NFL as some of you thought they we washed up. Now Moss is playing with the 49ers and Smith at QB and T.O in Settale with Flynn/Jackson as the QB. Now they both can run(theu ran 4,4 fourty times for their camps) and they can catch,,,but the problems are their QB's. Now if Flynn starts at Qb then T.O will have about 50 catches, 675 yards and 5 TD'S.

First of all both of them (Moss & T.O) are back in the NFL as some of you thought they we washed up. Now Moss is playing with the 49ers and Smith at QB and T.O in Settale with Flynn/Jackson as the QB. Now they both can run(theu ran 4,4 fourty times for their camps) and they can catch,,,but the problems are their QB's. Now if Flynn starts at Qb then T.O will have about 50 catches, 675 yards and 5 TD'S.

Just because they were signed by teams doesn't mean they are not washed up.

Peace :dabears

I highly doubt TO ran a 4.4. Just cause it was put out there, doesn't make it true. After two weeks of camp he'll be running 4.8. He'll be lucky to have 500 yards and 5 TD's, let alone make the roster.

I'm not arguing Moss, because I think he can be dominant if he chooses.

I highly doubt TO ran a 4.4. Just cause it was put out there, doesn't make out true. After two weeks of camp he'll be running 4.8. He'll be lucky to have 500 yards and 5 TD's, let alone make the roster.

I'm not arguing Moss, because I think he can be dominant if he chooses.

Well it maybe true...Willie Gault is like fifty something and still runs a 10,91 100 meter. Well if he makes the roster I think he will prove you to be wrong.

Moss, I think over 750+ yards and 6 TDs

TO's in a worst situation and just now joining their team.

I'll go for 500+ yards 4TDs

On a better team, I would putt both at 900+ yards and 8 TDs.

Moss: I'd take the under on yards and over on TDs.

TO: I'd take the over on both.

Seattle just seems like a vacuum where WR's go to never be heard from again. T.J. Houshmandzadeh went from a great WR to off the map there. Sidney Rice has had constant injuries but he's and the radar again this year. I just had a hard time setting TO's numbers even that high there after missing training camp up to when preseason games start and the history of good WR's that go there.

Seattle just seems like a vacuum where WR's go to never be heard from again. T.J. Houshmandzadeh went from a great WR to off the map there. Sidney Rice has had constant injuries but he's and the radar again this year. I just had a hard time setting TO's numbers even that high there after missing training camp up to when preseason games start and the history of good WR's that go there.

Some would say the same about Marshall's chances in Chicago.