Sorry Jason

'TD'

TO has Tate, Rice, Baldwin, and Edwards to compete with. I can't see TO being a HUGE factor. 600 yards and a few TD's sounds about right.

I think you might be giving him to much credit. I dont seem him lasting the first part of the season. I dont think he has been humbled by all this and blows up and gets booted off the team.

TO has Tate, Rice, Baldwin, and Edwards to compete with. I can't see TO being a HUGE factor. 600 yards and a few TD's sounds about right.

Did you really say he has to compete with Cindy Rice? Among other problems, Rice's non-stop injury parade is the reason they have to go out and drag WRs off the street into training camp last minute.

Did you really say he has to compete with Cindy Rice? Among other problems, Rice's non-stop injury parade is the reason they have to go out and drag WRs off the street into training camp last minute.

They're paying Rice almost $10m/season, so yes, he does have Rice to compete with. Someone who's making 8 digits will always get the benefit of the doubt over a guy making the veteran minimum.