Good read on Cutler and Marshall

adam

I love some of the quotes. They genuinely seem excited to play with each other again. Hell, even Shanahan seems jealous. I bet he'd love Marshall with Garcon for RG3. I also loved how Tice said that this is Cutler's team and he can't be a "crash test dummy" again.

Not that it matters anymore, but the behind-the-scenes stories on McDaniels makes him look like an even bigger ass than everyone already made him out to be, which I thought wasn't even possible.

I love some of the quotes. They genuinely seem excited to play with each other again. Hell, even Shanahan seems jealous. I bet he'd love Marshall with Garcon for RG3. I also loved how Tice said that this is Cutler's team and he can't be a "crash test dummy" again.

Not that it matters anymore, but the behind-the-scenes stories on McDaniels makes him look like an even bigger ass than everyone already made him out to be, which I thought wasn't even possible.

Yeah, it is great when you have that excitement and trust. I am really expecting a huge year out of them.

I did not know what caused Marshall's incident, but that is pretty funny.

"I got frustrated and went out there and … was detrimental to the team"

Wow, McDaniels is a little weasel.

Yeah, it is great when you have that excitement and trust. I am really expecting a huge year out of them.

I did not know what caused Marshall's incident, but that is pretty funny.

Wow, McDaniels is a little weasel.

Yeah, I think the full quote was something like "he kept saying I was detrimental to the team, so I got frustrated and went out there was detrimental to the team." :headbang

Yeah, I think the full quote was something like "he kept saying I was detrimental to the team, so I got frustrated and went out there was detrimental to the team." :headbang

Yeah that is awesome. If you are going to blame me for something, I am going to go out and do what I am being blamed for. I will show you detrimental, lol!