Big Reason Im pumped for this year

Chitownhustla

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...admires-jeffery

The Marshal Jeffrey combo could be deadly. There are not many teams with two shut down corners that can hang with these two when it comes to height.

There are not many teams with just one shut down corner.......so how are they going to stop Marshall and Jeffery....I think that they wont be able to as we have seen in the two pre season games where Jeffery is leading the team in catrches and Marshall had two big catches over 20 yards on one drive. Looking at who we play this year I see only a few teams (Packers, Cowboys, Cardinals and Texans)that have corners good enough to stay with our two Beast at WR. But if used right and the line block for Cutler we will be hard to stop in the passing game.

Exactly. If they run into a blizzard, they have Forte and Bush, one of the best combo's in the game.

Bush looked real good in the goal line package. I was surprised how quick he was. He looks like a big bowling ball!!!

Another thing i didnt mention about this article and others with BM. He really is sounding way more mature then in years past. It really sounds like he has learned his lesson, saying all the right things. And sounds like a VET who gets IT now. Maybe seeing TO and Ochofruitcake having a hard time finding work opened his eye!

Agreed on Marshall. I think how he is handling himself is really a pleasant surprise and more than we could have hoped.

Bush looked real good in the goal line package. I was surprised how quick he was. He looks like a big bowling ball!!!

Another thing i didnt mention about this article and others with BM. He really is sounding way more mature then in years past. It really sounds like he has learned his lesson, saying all the right things. And sounds like a VET who gets IT now. Maybe seeing TO and Ochofruitcake having a hard time finding work opened his eye!

Maybe seeing TO and Ochofruitcake having a hard time finding work opened his eye!

Maybe. But his issue is a physical/mental problem that'll dog him for the rest of his life. So let's hope the Docs have it all figured out and he's in a good place for as long as possible. I obviously want him to not only succeed with the team but in life in general and I wish him all the best in both endeavors.

Maybe. But his issue is a physical/mental problem that'll dog him for the rest of his life. So let's hope the Docs have it all figured out and he's in a good place for as long as possible. I obviously want him to not only succeed with the team but in life in general and I wish him all the best in both endeavors.

I didnt know if he is on meds or just seeing a DR...whatever it is I see a different BM. He even handles himself differently. Im almost postive Cutler said something to this extent after the presser for the trade.