Looming pending cuts

Alaskan Grizzly

http://www.csnchicago.com/football-chicago...mp;feedID=10330

What I find interesting is that he didn't make mention of Kellen Davis when he talked about the Tight Ends. Really though, has there been much from Davis worth talking about to this point? Wasn't he supposed to be the "diamond in the rough" who this year was going to bust out?

Beyond that, I could see a few possible losses in the veteran ranks that Mullin mentions, but also on the Defense as well. Probably more like the ones that were signed this last offseason (IE: Hayden, Willhite).

Guest TerraTor

What I find interesting is that he didn't make mention of Kellen Davis when he talked about the Tight Ends. Really though, has there been much from Davis worth talking about to this point? Wasn't he supposed to be the "diamond in the rough" who this year was going to bust out?

Beyond that, I could see a few possible losses in the veteran ranks that Mullin mentions, but also on the Defense as well. Probably more like the ones that were signed this last offseason (IE: Hayden, Willhite).

Spaeth best blocker... sure. Except on that Forte miss... Moon is an idiot

The only thing I can assume is that Davis is a lock to make the team, that is why he was not mentioned.

I'd like to see the Bears work Rodriguez in with the first unit some in this pre-season. He should be a guy that you can line up opposite of Davis to exploit the middle of the field as a pass catcher ala Aaron Hernandez, but he hasn't been in there from what I've seen early in these games. I'm somewhat surprised we haven't seen that yet.

I'd like to see the Bears work Rodriguez in with the first unit some in this pre-season. He should be a guy that you can line up opposite of Davis to exploit the middle of the field as a pass catcher ala Aaron Hernandez, but he hasn't been in there from what I've seen early in these games. I'm somewhat surprised we haven't seen that yet.

I agree and I'm almost positive they will.

Rodriguez reminds me of a more physical Chris Cooley.......this guy can play and I now love him in the 4th Round.