Need Your Input...

Mongo3451

I had my fantasy draft in my 15 year old 12 team league. Needless to say, my buds are experienced and ruthless competitors. Anyway, they dogged my draft strategy this year, while I thought I was ahead of the curve. Here are my starters:

QB_CUTLER

WR_MEGATRON, FITZGERALD

FLEX_DWAYNE BOWE

RB_GORE, ISAAC REDMAN

TE_JIMMY GRAHAM

K_WHO CARES

D/ST_BEARS, BILLS

I'm weak at running back, but loaded at the receiving, flex, tight end, d/st and qb. I thought it was great, especially starting from the 7 spot.

Thoughts? Be as brutal as needed...

I think you assessed it well yourself. Only at RB do I see potential problems.

I had my fantasy draft in my 15 year old 12 team league. Needless to say, my buds are experienced and ruthless competitors. Anyway, they dogged my draft strategy this year, while I thought I was ahead of the curve. Here are my starters:

QB_CUTLER

WR_MEGATRON, FITZGERALD

FLEX_DWAYNE BOWE

RB_GORE, ISAAC REDMAN

TE_JIMMY GRAHAM

K_WHO CARES

D/ST_BEARS, BILLS

I'm weak at running back, but loaded at the receiving, flex, tight end, d/st and qb. I thought it was great, especially starting from the 7 spot.

QB_CUTLER

WR_MEGATRON, FITZGERALD

FLEX_DWAYNE BOWE

RB_GORE, ISAAC REDMAN

TE_JIMMY GRAHAM

K_WHO CARES

D/ST_BEARS, BILLS

Trade Megatrong or Fitz for a RB or two.

You can't win in fantasy football without multiple solid RBs throughout the year....especially if one goes down, which Gore probably will at some point.

RBs can always get their own usually no matter what. WRs need QBs to get theirs and we all know how often QBs get hurt.

I think it's pretty damn good for a 12 team league. People are selling Cutler very short in my opinion. If he doesn't get 4000 yards I'll be shocked.

What I like about the roster is you have far and away the best WR, and you have the TE who will put up the best stats this year (in my opinion, there is no way Gronk repeats with all the NE weapons). This strategy of "how much better is he than the next best at that position" is pretty sound, and has been discussed at length. The concept is where WAR comes from in the baseball sabremetric world.

You know you are weak at RB. Seeing as how RB is thin and WR is stacked this year, I'd see about trading Fitz as well. Between Megatron and Bowe you should be doing well, and I'm sure there will be someone out there as a #2 WR who will step up as a FA.

You know you are weak at RB. Seeing as how RB is thin and WR is stacked this year, I'd see about trading Fitz as well. Between Megatron and Bowe you should be doing well, and I'm sure there will be someone out there as a #2 WR who will step up as a FA.

Remember, I can play all 3 at once. I think RB is a dead position, unless you can get one of the top guys. There were only 3 this year. There are usually 8. I'm hoping for luck on the waiver wire. I drafted Gore's backup too, lol.