College football

ASHKUM BEAR

I love football season. Now that college season has started, I like to follow my team Notre Dame, but more importantly I like to follow top players I'd like to see the Bears draft. Today I'm watching North Carolina, they have a LB Kevin Reddick I've seen some mocks with the Bears taking in the 2nd.

How about we use this post to mention players we like for the Bears.

Guest TerraTor
I love football season. Now that college season has started, I like to follow my team Notre Dame, but more importantly I like to follow top players I'd like to see the Bears draft. Today I'm watching North Carolina, they have a LB Kevin Reddick I've seen some mocks with the Bears taking in the 2nd.

How about we use this post to mention players we like for the Bears.

Any MLB/OLB that is 6'3 250 and can run.....

NOrte Dame - Mante Teoi

UNC - Reddick

A safety who actually plays Safety... by plays Safety i mean started as a S and actually played the year he is drated.....

USC - TJ Mac

LSU - Eric Reid

G - Bacarri Rambo (my pick)

No undersized DE and no injury litter tweener safeties

A safety who actually plays Safety... by plays Safety i mean started as a S and actually played the year he is drated.....

Couldn't agree more we've had too many "projects" at the safety position which is why we change them like we change undewear. I wish we'd stop just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks. Let's draft some true studs who are at this position naturally.

Te'o is a friggin beast at LB as an Irish fan I've be been able to see this kid play year after year. Who knows if he'll be on the board when we pick but I'd love this guy in a Bears uni. I've only seen the ND vs Navy game (nice to see them win big against a team they should beat. going to be a tough schedule though especially for those inexperienced CB's.)

Will be fun watching Saturdays to see who might be playing on Sundays for our beloved Bears.

Couldn't agree more we've had too many "projects" at the safety position which is why we change them like we change undewear. I wish we'd stop just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks. Let's draft some true studs who are at this position naturally.

Te'o is a friggin beast at LB as an Irish fan I've be been able to see this kid play year after year. Who knows if he'll be on the board when we pick but I'd love this guy in a Bears uni. I've only seen the ND vs Navy game (nice to see them win big against a team they should beat. going to be a tough schedule though especially for those inexperienced CB's.)

Will be fun watching Saturdays to see who might be playing on Sundays for our beloved Bears.

I think we will have to wait on drafting a safety and sign a solid vet while we develop Hardin. First two rounds will be olt, dt, or lb.

I have a feeling once Urlacher is done, we change or philosophy. Unless we find another LB with his speed and range.

Huge ND fan. Would love Manti in a Bears uni!!!!!!

Any MLB/OLB that is 6'3 250 and can run.....

NOrte Dame - Mante Teoi

UNC - Reddick

USC - TJ Mac

LSU - Eric Reid

G - Bacarri Rambo (my pick)

No undersized DE and no injury litter tweener safeties

Te'o doesn't exactly fit under the "LB who can run" category.

Ok, I'll present m homer picks. All from FSU

1) Xaviar Rhodes: big corner, and perfect replacement for Tillman. Starter since freshman year

2) Bjoern Warner: DE that's big, fast, strong and smart. The guy can pass rush and play the run. He's a Junior. Talent was he can and go pro, but he's married and his girl wont be done with school.

3) christian Jones: he had the NFL body coming out of high school. He's also a Junior, but he has no chick holding him back. Fast, long and amazing in coverage.

4) Brandon Jenkins: amazing pass rusher. Senior who has started since his Freshman year. His speed is more pike a hour off the edge

5) Everette Dawkins: Team captain and takes on double teams all game long. Reason why the linebackers are allowed to roam and be aggressive. They don't have to worry about the interior lineman.

What's really scary, that there guys that backups and 3rd string that are just as talented. Keep an eye on FSU, as they are back to yester year with producing talent. Btw, I only mentioned, the defense guys.

Ok, I'll present m homer picks. All from FSU

1) Xaviar Rhodes: big corner, and perfect replacement for Tillman. Starter since freshman year

2) Bjoern Warner: DE that's big, fast, strong and smart. The guy can pass rush and play the run. He's a Junior. Talent was he can and go pro, but he's married and his girl wont be done with school.

3) christian Jones: he had the NFL body coming out of high school. He's also a Junior, but he has no chick holding him back. Fast, long and amazing in coverage.

4) Brandon Jenkins: amazing pass rusher. Senior who has started since his Freshman year. His speed is more pike a hour off the edge

5) Everette Dawkins: Team captain and takes on double teams all game long. Reason why the linebackers are allowed to roam and be aggressive. They don't have to worry about the interior lineman.

What's really scary, that there guys that backups and 3rd string that are just as talented. Keep an eye on FSU, as they are back to yester year with producing talent. Btw, I only mentioned, the defense guys.

No way they go DE again after McClellin this year. Rhodes would be a nice pick. Jenkins is a 3-4 DE and is now out for the year. Dawkins would be a solid mid-round selection.

Unless the winner of the Webb/Williams battle, not to mention Spencer, makes ridiculous strides during the season, I will be pissed, once again, if the Bears don't invest heavily in the OL. Just like the last five years or so, it's been the key piece holding the offense back. This upcoming draft is absolutely loaded with OL talent in the first and second round, and skipping both rounds for a LB or DT replacement would be a mistake. Again.

Reminds me of the Einstein (maybe) quote: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

Unless the winner of the Webb/Williams battle, not to mention Spencer, makes ridiculous strides during the season, I will be pissed, once again, if the Bears don't invest heavily in the OL. Just like the last five years or so, it's been the key piece holding the offense back. This upcoming draft is absolutely loaded with OL talent in the first and second round, and skipping both rounds for a LB or DT replacement would be a mistake. Again.

Reminds me of the Einstein (maybe) quote: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

I completely agree we will need to add in that department hopefully in RD1 with OLT, But I also do not want to reach if the talent is not there. Like this year, Riely Reiff was available and as much as I want oline I wasn't upset we passed on him.

The way the depth is looking this year at OLT, I think we may be pleased. I truly expect another season out of Urlacher so LB can wait until after RD1 unless that is our only option.

• 4 weeks later...