Who puked after the Pick 6???

Chitownhustla

I did!!!!!... Not sure if it was the booze or the play. I was pretty nervous with that start of the game... D was ok but damn what a way to start on O... Great turn around tho...

Really excited abou this O. The weapons are there!!! Oline just give Forte holes and cutler time and we will be alright!!!!!

I did!!!!!... Not sure if it was the booze or the play. I was pretty nervous with that start of the game... D was ok but damn what a way to start on O... Great turn around tho...

Really excited abou this O. The weapons are there!!! Oline just give Forte holes and cutler time and we will be alright!!!!!

And how about the Pack losing too???!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Notre Dame WIN

BEARS WIN!!!!

PACK lose

best weekend ever!!!! lol

And how about the Pack losing too???!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Notre Dame WIN

BEARS WIN!!!!

PACK lose

best weekend ever!!!! lol

Agree, I was saying the same thing this morning at work. all's right in the football world, the Irish win, Bears win, Packers lose (and are in last place in the division to boot), and my fantasy team won this week despite only getting a just over a point our of Fred Jackson who got hurt (next week I'm concerned as my RB's were a weak spot after the draft).

Agree, I was saying the same thing this morning at work. all's right in the football world, the Irish win, Bears win, Packers lose (and are in last place in the division to boot), and my fantasy team won this week despite only getting a just over a point our of Fred Jackson who got hurt (next week I'm concerned as my RB's were a weak spot after the draft).

HA my team has already locked up this week with a player to play tonight too. Hope the bus keeps rolling.

Next up

ND vs MSU

Bears vs Packers

big week ahead!!!

If we did not have friends over with young children I would have been cursing like a drunkin sailor at that Pick. Just totally pathetic way to start out what was billed and a re-vamped offense. Sack immediately given up followed by a Pick 6 had me furious. Granted things got better as time went on however, still some issues that may get overly exploited by the freakin cheeseheads on Thursday night. Hope all sides of the football play a bit better or Thursday will be a very long night. I do like the fact that the cheeseheads are currently at the bottom, that for my wife that Michigan State won and is looking good and that some how my Cubbies pulled off the sweep in Pittsburgh. Thankfully I am able to focus more on football once again.