Bears pick up OT - Jonathan Scott

madlithuanian

Am I crazy or should they just switch Garza and Spencer. I know that may sound simple but early in the game after that low snap this thought came to my mind.

No. You are not crazy. It's the most simple solution ever proposed. It's one I've been saying ever since Spencer was signed as the replacement for Olin. And before anyone challenges that concept, it's been gone over before, and it's been proven. Google it.

Garza has played pretty well at Center, but if switching him and Spencer means Spencer actually plays decent and Garza plays about the same, it's a no-brainer to make the move.

No. You are not crazy. It's the most simple solution ever proposed. It's one I've been saying ever since Spencer was signed as the replacement for Olin. And before anyone challenges that concept, it's been gone over before, and it's been proven. Google it.

Garza has played pretty well at Center, but if switching him and Spencer means Spencer actually plays decent and Garza plays about the same, it's a no-brainer to make the move.

Thanks Jason you know over the years we have clashed but your posts about the O-line has won me over because you are not posting out of spite but, more out of observation and love for the Bears.You throw in some personal testimony about viewing the Bears in hostile territory(Oakland), and my respect for your opinion grows. I asked you in a previous post about how you are able to view the O-line in such a critical manner because the TV feeds I get you might see a replay of a linemen screwing up but seeing how they fire out and their technique happens so quickly I can't see just how they perform.

Seems to make sense... Really, at the end of the day, I want the mix mix of 5 guys possible. Whatever it is.