Cutler to Green Bay secondary

jason

I love it. BM let them know too, there are not too many 6/4 235 DB's out there.

I like what i saw against the Colts. Would Love to see it against the Pack.

Just like I have been saying all along the height/weight of Marshall and Jeffrey will be an advantage to us. So the Packers want to press and play physical mam to man well as Cutler says "Good Luck". I like to hear players on this team believe in themselves and that they can win!!!!

Just like I have been saying all along the height/weight of Marshall and Jeffrey will be an advantage to us. So the Packers want to press and play physical mam to man well as Cutler says "Good Luck". I like to hear players on this team believe in themselves and that they can win!!!!

If Alshon turns out, this will be nuts. We go from having 0 to 2 studs at WR!!!!! These two do the same thing as last week it will make Hester and Bennet better by opening up things for them.

Maybe I feel this way because I'm sick of it all, but IIRC, the question was something like: "if Green Bay plays physical like they have the past 2 years, will they be successful again?" It wasn't like out of nowhere he said "Hey Green Bay, good luck with Marshall." Nothing he said was cocky or even confident. It's not rocket science that playing physical against bigger WR's isn't going to work too well.

Point is, it's not surprising that NFL.com would blow this up. Every national media outlet hates the Bears. PFT also said that "Urlacher is unhappy with Lovie." False. He just wasn't happy coming out of the game. It's not like they had a postgame fight or anything.

Don't forget that PFT dropped the Bears from 11 to 14 in their power rankings because "Indianapolis was a 2-14 team last year with a rookie QB." Yeah, well the Giants lost their opener at home to a non-playoff team. Why are they still 7? Everyone built up Luck all offseason, and now the Bears beat him, but it's not that impressive because he's a rookie and the team stunk a year ago.

Maybe I feel this way because I'm sick of it all, but IIRC, the question was something like: "if Green Bay plays physical like they have the past 2 years, will they be successful again?" It wasn't like out of nowhere he said "Hey Green Bay, good luck with Marshall." Nothing he said was cocky or even confident. It's not rocket science that playing physical against bigger WR's isn't going to work too well.

Point is, it's not surprising that NFL.com would blow this up. Every national media outlet hates the Bears. PFT also said that "Urlacher is unhappy with Lovie." False. He just wasn't happy coming out of the game. It's not like they had a postgame fight or anything.

Don't forget that PFT dropped the Bears from 11 to 14 in their power rankings because "Indianapolis was a 2-14 team last year with a rookie QB." Yeah, well the Giants lost their opener at home to a non-playoff team. Why are they still 7? Everyone built up Luck all offseason, and now the Bears beat him, but it's not that impressive because he's a rookie and the team stunk a year ago.

Thank you! I listened to the whole press conference which got silly at the end and his response of " Good Luck" was an answer to a reporter question about the packers playing press coverage against the Bears current crop of WRs. When I saw that that 2 word except was used on NFL Network as trash talk to hype the game I knew that was BS.

I thought the same thing. I had read Cutler's quote about a day or two days before the article on NFL.com and took nothing of it. But the media knows how to blow quotes out of context. Either way, the key to this game is the Bears executing. They have the talent to beat anyone in the league in my opinion, but how they execute, well, thats the difference, imo. Protect the football, protect the QB, get to the opposing QB, stay in your rushing lines, make sound tackles, and force some turnovers.

Well said.