Bears @ Packers, 9/13/12

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Cutler 24-34, 301 yards, 3 TD's, 1 INT, 1 fumble lost

Marshall 11 catches, 134 yards, 2 TD

Forte 24 carries, 76 yards, 1 TD

Bush 11 carries, 28 yards, 1 TD

Packers 38-34

Do we miss an extra point? We are going to allow 38 pts after SF's Defense allowed 14? That is a huge jump. I would like to think we have a comparable defense. I'm thinking something in the 20's allowed. Also, our offense is a lot better and GB's defense is not very good, they allowed 30 against SF so your pts for seems spot on.

I am thinking:

Bears 34-24 w/GB getting a late TD. Bears 27-14 at half.

Do we miss an extra point? We are going to allow 38 pts after SF's Defense allowed 14? That is a huge jump. I would like to think we have a comparable defense. I'm thinking something in the 20's allowed. Also, our offense is a lot better and GB's defense is not very good, they allowed 30 against SF so your pts for seems spot on.

I am thinking:

Bears 34-24 w/GB getting a late TD. Bears 27-14 at half.

After what Khalil Bell did late last season against the packers,I look for Forte to confirm that his contract extension was a good investment with 120 yards rushing and 50 yards recieving.

ugly ugly ugly first half. No blocking at all on the line giving cutler no time. We are fortunate to only be down by 13. We need to go to max protect in the second half till we get a handle on protection and blocking Cutler will be eaten alive. There have been plays left out on the field. that fake FG I could have score on that it was embarrassing. If Briggs makes that pick (should have) we go into half time down by 10.

The D has only given up 6 points I think they are doing all they can to keep the packers offense in check but our own offense needs to get it's head out of it's arse and get it in gear.