Bears @ Packers, 9/13/12

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Completely disagree with Mayock. That throw was on Cutler. Poor mechanics. Bennett was sitting in the hole. He doesn't know Woodsen is there. Cutler sees the field and made the decision. Stupid.

Typically broken plays like that are where the WRs drift with the QB, come back to the ball, or break off a route to beat a safety that has pinched in. Mayock was right. Notice he didn't totally absolve Cutler on that one, but he did note that the WR has to share in the blame.

Completely disagree with Mayock. That throw was on Cutler. Poor mechanics. Bennett was sitting in the hole. He doesn't know Woodsen is there. Cutler sees the field and made the decision. Stupid.

I hate to say it, as I'm a big fan of Cutler's, I think it might be time to sit his ass and see what Campbell can do. And if he does as well as Cutler has (or better)... See ya.

And for the record, Mayock is a complete and utter douche!!!

I hate to say it, as I'm a big fan of Cutler's, I think it might be time to sit his ass and see what Campbell can do. And if he does as well as Cutler has (or better)... See ya.

And for the record, Mayock is a complete and utter douche!!!

Mayock is, in fact, a huge douche, but he was right about that INT.

This game had the same as the Cardinals, "They are who we thought they were" game. I kept watching for the D and Hester to score and win the game, but never happened.

Yep. Two ways for this team to go from here: continue to believe the b$ hype or actually let their play do the talking.