Disappointed

madlithuanian

The Bears are who we feared they were...

All kidding aside, here's what I'm walking away with:

1. The defense played great. The old men did well. Also Shae had some good plays. Tillman especially impressed me.

2. Webb could be the worst OL in the history of the NFL. jason has been 100% right the whole time.

3. Kellen Davis is useless

4. Michael Bush was a great pick up

5. Cutler cannot beat the Packers. I want him benched earlier if he keeps up the mistakes. I don't care that the OL stunk. A lot of it is still on him. I'm over seeing him get killed. At least let Campbell take the hits.

6. Marshall showed why he had the most drops last season. He's fantastic, but he's shown so far that he's not clutch.

7. Earl Bennett, fight for the ball. You're smarter than that.

8. Smith still won't change a plan regardless. I will let this season play out, but I reserve the right to despise him.

9. Emery needs to draft and/or acquire OL.

10. Dammit losing to Green Bay constantly is depressing. I may need to see a shrink. I seriously wonder if we'll ever beat them again. I'm not seeing it. Thanks for the hollow promise Smith. Glad you are failing miserably at your #1 goal as head coach.

I need a drink.

...or twelve.

It's only one game. But it sure was telling.

The Bears are who we feared they were...

All kidding aside, here's what I'm walking away with:

1. The defense played great. The old men did well. Also Shae had some good plays. Tillman especially impressed me.

2. Webb could be the worst OL in the history of the NFL. jason has been 100% right the whole time.

3. Kellen Davis is useless

4. Michael Bush was a great pick up

5. Cutler cannot beat the Packers. I want him benched earlier if he keeps up the mistakes. I don't care that the OL stunk. A lot of it is still on him. I'm over seeing him get killed. At least let Campbell take the hits.

6. Marshall showed why he had the most drops last season. He's fantastic, but he's shown so far that he's not clutch.

7. Earl Bennett, fight for the ball. You're smarter than that.

8. Smith still won't change a plan regardless. I will let this season play out, but I reserve the right to despise him.

9. Emery needs to draft and/or acquire OL.

10. Dammit losing to Green Bay constantly is depressing. I may need to see a shrink. I seriously wonder if we'll ever beat them again. I'm not seeing it. Thanks for the hollow promise Smith. Glad you are failing miserably at your #1 goal as head coach.

I need a drink.

...or twelve.

It's only one game. But it sure was telling.

1. Oline can suck my shit

2. Oline can suck everything

3. Oline can suck my ding dong

4 agreed, emery looked good tonight with Bush pick up

5. Take a step back Emery- u did nothing with oline

6. Out coached yet again by the douches up north

7. Shea didn't look that bad, speed off the edge

8. Peppers 2 sacks

9. Briggs played well against the run, hold onto the ball

10. Urlacher didn't seem to out of shape.

Sorry but say whatever you want, this goes on the oline!!!!!

Fake field goal, really!!!!! Cmon man

The only thing I took away from this game, and I think it's the most important; and that being Cutler's complete ineptitude against this Packer's team. I will hold this performance against him until the day we win a Super Bowl or beat GB, whichever happens first. "Elite" will never, and should never be used in reference to Cutler until he proves it. And how do you prove it? How about beating your arch rival more than 1 out of the last 8 games? How about you convince me that you can at least get through a GB game without looking like you're completely incapable of setting your feet and protecting the football? Until this happens, I can't seriously get up for any game the rest of the year without these bad thoughts creeping into my mind. A good start in rebuilding begins in two weeks against a good Dallas Cowboys team.

The only thing I took away from this game, and I think it's the most important; and that being Cutler's complete ineptitude against this Packer's team. I will hold this performance against him until the day we win a Super Bowl or beat GB, whichever happens first. "Elite" will never, and should never be used in reference to Cutler until he proves it. And how do you prove it? How about beating your arch rival more than 1 out of the last 8 games? How about you convince me that you can at least get through a GB game without looking like you're completely incapable of setting your feet and protecting the football? Until this happens, I can't seriously get up for any game the rest of the year without these bad thoughts creeping into my mind.

How is Cutler's inability to set his feet his problem?

I agree with the thoughts about taking him out of the elite category, mainly because he doesn't handle pressure like an elite QB, but the problem is, his problems are almost exclusively a result of pressure. And unfortunately, it's oil and water, because this OL allows enough pressure to turn coal into diamonds.

The only thing I took away from this game, and I think it's the most important; and that being Cutler's complete ineptitude against this Packer's team. I will hold this performance against him until the day we win a Super Bowl or beat GB, whichever happens first. "Elite" will never, and should never be used in reference to Cutler until he proves it. And how do you prove it? How about beating your arch rival more than 1 out of the last 8 games? How about you convince me that you can at least get through a GB game without looking like you're completely incapable of setting your feet and protecting the football? Until this happens, I can't seriously get up for any game the rest of the year without these bad thoughts creeping into my mind.

When you see the oline give him time, you will see him beat the pack of shit.

11 hits

18 hurries

7 sacks

That tells everything. I'm not saying he is elite but this goes on the whole O. Not just cutler

How is Cutler's inability to set his feet his problem?

I agree with the thoughts about taking him out of the elite category, mainly because he doesn't handle pressure like an elite QB, but the problem is, his problems are almost exclusively a result of pressure. And unfortunately, it's oil and water, because this OL allows enough pressure to turn coal into diamonds.

When he gets pressured early in games he goes into, "I'm going to get hit on every throw" mode, and then starts the back foot crap, the errant throws, the interceptions/turnovers, and the complete loss of composure. The best game I've ever seen him play under adversity was a game we lost on MNF last year against the Lions. He looked like a different quarterback than the one we saw today. The line can't be as bad as they were tonight, obviously, but Rodgers was sacked 5 times in this game and remained composed all the way through. You can't tell if Rodgers has been sacked 11 times, or once, throughout the course of a game. That's the difference between Cutler and the elite quarterbacks, among other things (like accuracy). It just seems that he gets too easily raddled, and from there, the bad just piles on. Somebody has to stop the bleeding. Our offense is better than this.

When he gets pressured early in games he goes into "I'm going to get hit on every throw" mode, and then starts the back foot crap, the errant throws, the interceptions/turnovers, and the complete loss of composure. The best game I've ever seen him play under adversity was a game we lost on MNF last year against the Lions. He looked like a different quarterback than the one we saw today. The line can't be as bad as they were tonight, obviously, but Rodgers was sacked 5 times in this game and remained composed the entire game. It just seems that he gets too easily raddled and from there, the bad just piles on. Somebody has to stop the bleeding. Our offense is better than this.

You're right on one thing. This game showed what makes Rogers great and holds Cutler back in the middle of the Pack. They definitely both faced a lot of pressure tonight, but with quite different results.