Bottom line

Connorbear

If this team does not make the playoffs, Lovie and his staff should be fired. Emery should be allowed to bring in who he wants.

Peace :dabears

Watching this game I couldn't help think they were out coached. Starting in my freshman year of highschool we were reminded to watch for fake punts and field goals every single time. Never once have I had a fake punt or field goal work.

They double BM most of the game, why did they not find a way to use that to their advantage???

Does anyone think another coach in the NFL would start Webb????

He will be. Missing the playoffs 6 times out of the 9 years Lovie has been HC is unacceptable. I don't think you could find very many reasons to keep him around if we miss the playoffs yet again this year, especially given the huge expectations. I'd even go as far as saying a playoff win is necessary just for him to be considered to remain head coach. You can't go 10-6 and lose in the wild card round of the playoffs this year. It's an NFC Championship appearance or no Lovie Smith for me.

Watching this game I couldn't help think they were out coached. Starting in my freshman year of highschool we were reminded to watch for fake punts and field goals every single time. Never once have I had a fake punt or field goal work.

They double BM most of the game, why did they not find a way to use that to their advantage???

Does anyone think another coach in the NFL would start Webb????

The fake punt was a freak thing. Dave Toub is the best special teams coach in the NFL. I don't blame that on Lovie.

If this team does not make the playoffs, Lovie and his staff should be fired. Emery should be allowed to bring in who he wants.

I 100% agree. However, I actually am still very confident after yesterday's loss. The Bears did a lot of things wrong, but I no longer think the Packers out-talent them and I think as this offense improves and gels, it will do a better job against GB. What I saw was a horrible game plan with even more terrible execution. What Tice asked his line to do was Martz-esque early in the game. The best o-line in football would have struggled against this game plan (and we all know the Bears aren't that).

The defense was outstanding last night though.

I 100% agree. However, I actually am still very confident after yesterday's loss. The Bears did a lot of things wrong, but I no longer think the Packers out-talent them and I think as this offense improves and gels, it will do a better job against GB. What I saw was a horrible game plan with even more terrible execution. What Tice asked his line to do was Martz-esque early in the game. The best o-line in football would have struggled against this game plan (and we all know the Bears aren't that).

The defense was outstanding last night though.

x2