Woodsen calls Jay out deservedly.

madlithuanian

I hate the fact that he's right, because I think Woodson is a POS, but sooner or later, the interceptions need to stop. There is no defending Jay Cutler for his play against the Packers. It's been atrocious. I don't know why Woodson got pissed after he deliberately fell trying to take out Cutler's knee. If I were Cutler I would have lifted him off the damn floor and body slammed him to the floor. What a freakin D-Bag.

It angers me because it's 100% correct. If you talk smack and you get smacked. Expect to get it back tenfold.

The Packers, besides being raging a$$holes, are simply a significantly better organization top to bottom and will continue to beat and embarrass us until further notice.

Deservingly, we again are the butt of all jokes for the nation to laugh at.

I hate the fact that he's right, because I think Woodson is a POS, but sooner or later, the interceptions need to stop. There is no defending Jay Cutler for his play against the Packers. It's been atrocious. I don't know why Woodson got pissed after he deliberately fell trying to take out Cutler's knee. If I were Cutler I would have lifted him off the damn floor and body slammed him to the floor. What a freakin D-Bag.

It angers me because it's 100% correct. If you talk smack and you get smacked. Expect to get it back tenfold.

The Packers, besides being raging a$$holes, are simply a significantly better organization top to bottom and will continue to beat and embarrass us until further notice.

Deservingly, we again are the butt of all jokes for the nation to laugh at.

Agreed. Shut up and let your lay do the smacking.

Charles Woodson: We got a laugh out of Jay Cutler’s talk

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 14, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT

AP

Packers cornerback Charles Woodson is continuing to disparage the Bears after Thursday night’s beatdown at Lambeau Field.

Immediately after the Packers’ 23-10 win, Woodson scoffed at Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, saying that the Packers always knew Cutler would throw them the ball. On Friday, Woodson took another crack at Cutler, as well as the Bears’ receivers.

Asked on the Jim Rome Show about Cutler saying the Packers’ secondary would need “good luck” to stop the Bears’ receivers, Woodson said he and his teammates found that amusing.

“We got a laugh out of it, really,” Woodson said. “It was funny. They do have some big receivers over there but they’re not fast receivers. There’s no Calvin Johnson on that team, that’s going to stretch a defense. Yeah, there are some big guys, physical guys, and they like to push and pull and grab and get behind guys, but we weren’t going to let that happen, so it worked in our favor.”

Woodson said Cutler’s “good luck” talk didn’t fire up the Packers’ defense as much as it gave them a good laugh in their meeting room.

“We took those comments and we got a kick out of it,” Woodson said.

Woodson, who grabbed one of the four interceptions Cutler threw, stands by his assessment that Cutler will get the defense the ball.

“If you get pressure on Jay, he’ll let the ball loose,” Woodson said. “That happened for us numerous times last night.”

Cutler probably won’t laugh when he hears that.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...y-cutlers-talk/

We've got to shut this idiot up. I'm tired of hearing Charles Woodson open his damn mouth. If he honestly believes Cutler was talking crap to the defense he's out of his damn fool mind. All Jay ever did was state a fact. And that being, if you're going to play press coverage on our receivers, you're probably going to get beat. Well guess what? The Packers didn't play that much press coverage. It was mostly bracket coverage on Marshall and man-zone schemes.