Is this a must win against the lambs

Ty Nitty

I had this penciled as a possible loss on the road to 3 and 1, but the Cutler backlash could be something that separates a loss from a lOOOOOSSSS. If we dont win on sunday and the media devils continue to churn this story ( thanks DJ Moore). Do we panic? The Rams could have been 2 and 0 but so could have all the teams.

Given some of the questions going around, I will call it close to a must win game. If the Bears were to lose and the offense struggled, that would be terrible. However, I could see a scenario where the team lost but it didn't necessarily ruin the seaosn (e.g., offense plays well, but Bears lose on special teams plays/bad breaks or defensive lapses).

This is a huge game for the offense and the team though. No doubt about that.

No, this game is in Chicago. It could be a loss if the Rams are better than expected and we pull the same BS on O. Then a loss in DAL... But I think the panic button only gets hit if it's a complete failure and a loss to the Jags before the bye.

I had this penciled as a possible loss on the road to 3 and 1, but the Cutler backlash could be something that separates a loss from a lOOOOOSSSS. If we dont win on sunday and the media devils continue to churn this story ( thanks DJ Moore). Do we panic? The Rams could have been 2 and 0 but so could have all the teams.

If the Bears don't win this Sunday against the Rams, this city will be in widespread panic. I'm not quite sure what the Rams are yet. They've looked good in the first two games. When Bradford isn't laying on his ass he's actually a pretty decent quarterback. They don't really have a lot of throwing options, but Danny Amendola is essentially a Wes Welker clone. If you get behind on this team and they start playing freely, you could end up in trouble.

If the Bears don't win this Sunday against the Rams, this city will be in widespread panic. I'm not quite sure what the Rams are yet. They've looked good in the first two games. When Bradford isn't laying on his ass he's actually a pretty decent quarterback. They don't really have a lot of throwing options, but Danny Amendola is essentially a Wes Welker clone. If you get behind on this team and they start playing freely, you could end up in trouble.

Against this defense, Danny Amendola is going to have a field day. The Bears concede the underneath routes as a basic principle of their defense. Expect him to have about 10 catches.

Every game is a must win at this point because you don't want to get into a deep hole early. I expect a complete rebound and a decisive win at home.

I would say the next 4-5 weeks are extremely important because GB plays 4 of their next 5 on the road, and their one home game is against NO on a short week. They play at SEA, IND, HOU, and STL. That is pretty tough schedule. They could easily split those 4, and NO is always dangerous. I project them to be 5-3 after 8 games.

The Bears have an extremely favorable schedule and only one game vs a legit powerhouse in the foreseeable future (HOU Week 10). At Dallas is always tough, but it depends on which Dallas team shows up (and which CHI O-Line). The Bye early actually helps us get healthy and ready for Detroit on Monday Night. We get Detroit out of the Bye, and they get to come to Chicago after going to Philly (Ouch!). Another tough game will be Carolina, but I like the game at home. Bears will be 6-2 after 8 games.

For Detroit, their Bye is Week 5, and I can see them at 3-1 going into the Bye, but could easily be 3-4 3 weeks later after playing @PHI, @CHI, and then SEA. Detroit 4-4 after 8 games.

Minnesota doesn't get much of a break. They play SF, then @DET, home vs TEN, then @WAS, then back home vs ARZ, then TB on a Thursday night. Besides TEN, those are all tough games, especially for Minnesota. I will say 3-5 after 8 games.