Ready for some levity?

madlithuanian

I laugh at MANY internet oddities and memes, and am generally considered to possess a juvenile sense of humor, and the smoking Jay Cutler thing is not remotely funny. It's just a lame photoshop.

Well of course you don't like it. Anyone who uses the word "meme" on a football site wouldn't appreciate TRUE slapstick humor. (Although I am concerned that you and TerraTor agree on something like this). This is Three Stooges and Chris Farley funny. Not Dennis Miller funny.

That right there, is funny, I don't care who you are.

Once again, I see we agree on something!

:cheers

Well of course you don't like it. Anyone who uses the word "meme" on a football site wouldn't appreciate TRUE slapstick humor. (Although I am concerned that you and TerraTor agree on something like this). This is Three Stooges and Chris Farley funny. Not Dennis Miller funny.

I don't think it's that obvious, Alaska. I laugh at TONS of stuff. Hell, I spend hours a week laughing at random stuff on the internet. I love the Three Stooges. Chris Farley was hilarious (DOWN BY THE RIVER!). I probably laugh at things that would turn most peoples' stomachs and cause others to gasp. But the Jay Cutler smoking thing just isn't that funny to me. Instead of the Stooges and Farley, I'm thinking it's more "BBC Funny," which isn't really funny.