Seen this movie before...

madlithuanian

...call me crazy , but I feel like it's Groundhog Day. D plays well. O sucks. Haven't we been part of this for what seems like 30 years now?

I fear we have ruined Cutler. Either given him too much power or got him sacked, hurried and hit so much he's a shell of a QB.

This season is certainly going to be interested. I'm not so sure in a good way...

...call me crazy , but I feel like it's Groundhog Day. D plays well. O sucks. Haven't we been part of this for what seems like 30 years now?

I fear we have ruined Cutler. Either given him too much power or got him sacked, hurried and hit so much he's a shell of a QB.

This season is certainly going to be interested. I'm not so sure in a good way...

Look at it this way, if they tank Lovie and staff are gone.

Peace :dabears

This offense will get better. And this Bears team will win 10 to 11 games.

I'm drinking the same Kool Aide DBDB. We are three games in and there is stil a bunch of football to be played. IMdO the O will improve. Now, I'm hoping that injuries don't come to Chicago to roost!

However, they are going to be just good enough to keep everyone's job, say 9-7.

Bingo. Just like before, and before that. Remember when Jauron didn't deserve the extension and he got one? Remember when Lovie had the same problems he has now, yet the team overachieved and made him look good, resulting in Lovie's extension? Even during the Super Bowl year there was a lot of talk about Lovie's failings as a HC.

Seen this movie too... Don't like the ending.

Bingo. Just like before, and before that. Remember when Jauron didn't deserve the extension and he got one? Remember when Lovie had the same problems he has now, yet the team overachieved and made him look good, resulting in Lovie's extension? Even during the Super Bowl year there was a lot of talk about Lovie's failings as a HC.

I think THIS team has underachieved though. I see the offense getting much better. While the D tapers off a little. We're 2-1 with hardly any offensive production. Look and expect better as the season progresses.