SHae McClellin

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
It almost seems like he is lighter than what is listed because he gets pushed back really easy by the O-Line.

regardless of his weight he is just weak....

This guy is fukkin terrible. Cant make a tackle, awful angles, no containment responsibility, and hasnt pushed a DT yet... Totally useless

Chill out.... I didn't like the pick either... He is a rookie Olb playing D End... Give him some time.

I like his tempo and speed... Put some weight on him and he could be good.

With Wooten being healthy, having been in this system for several years, and actually performing, Shea's only going to be a backup rotating in, he's not going to get the majority of plays. He lost containment on that one long Romo pass, granted, but so far he's been effective more often than not, and he'll see what he did on that play today on film.

Exactly.

Newsflash...he's a rookie. And he's doing good things often enough at this point. By the 4th quarter of the season, my expectations will be higher.

It wasn't a good game for him tonight, but I'm at least noticing him on gamedays now. I didn't like the pick either, but I'm willing to give him a fair shot to win me over. I'd give him a year and a half before you really can figure out what he's going to be.

Shea IMO has looked decent and my only criticisim of him is that he uses his spin move entirely too much. If I as a fan see that by watching TV an opposing OT knows this even better. He is a work in progress but his biggest contribution to the team is he has lit a fire under Wooten.

Sorry, couldn't resist the set-up!

I could care less. Hell, Olin busted a teammate's jaw...yet he's a gritty leader.

Jay must've f'ed every single NFL player's, former player's and media folks' sisters...because he is just plain hated for some reason. He's not the first jerky QB ever. He's not even the worst. But, he sure gets treated like it. If I ever ran into Jay, I'd ask him to flip me off and tell me to F off. That's what I want out of him! Not a personable guy. Individuality makes the world go around. I love me some guys like Walter or Flutie (who I had the pleasure of meeting one time at a Chargers TC and was impressed with how much time and effort he took into talking to each and every kid that was there) that'll give you the time of day, but I also like the McMahon's and Cutler's of the NFL world. Some guys just don't want to buy into all. And as long as they perform and aren't criminals...I'm good with it! As in music...Paul McCartney has his place...and so does Johnny Rotten. Both are brilliant at what they do and make the music world a far better and more interesting place.

No, don't do that. It'll be the end of the world as know it, which includes a mutiny.