AND THAT'S A CHICAGO BEARS WINNER!!!!

adam

Epic win following Monday's Night's win. Bad 1st half followed by one of the best 2nd half's you will ever see.

Defense on all cylinders, Offense coming alive. Great game, and awesome way to go into the Bye.

Add that to a GB loss = priceless.

It's all about the W's...

That is a win we had to get and we got it. Good teams find ways to win, bad, ways to lose.

With the Fudgies losing, it helps our cause tremendously.

Now we get a few weeks to recover for Url, Earl, Rodriquez, and others...

If we keep playing like this, this is going to be really fun! Keep it going Bears!

Oh yeah, and one more thing...F you GB!

:dabears

Totaly agree. But as I said in the thread above, there will doubters, but hard to argue that was a ass whooping. Nice job By all , ST, O, D and backups.

Going back to last season, we are 11-4 when Cutler starts. That is a pretty nice run. I almost don't want a Bye with how hot we are, but 2 games in 6 days and 2 road games is pretty tough for any team. Now we can get most players back to 100% because I am sure Urlacher and Co. could use a week to recover. Hopefully Alshon can be back by then as well. The Defense has now played their 3rd straight game out of their mind, and the GB game wasn't that bad considering 7 pts was on a fake FG.

We also have the 2nd highest scoring differential in the league, and would've been #1 if SF didn't run up the score on BUF under 2 mins.

65 pts now scored in the 4th quarter, is the same amount Dallas and Jacksonville have scored all year! Wow.

It's all about the W's...

That is a win we had to get and we got it. Good teams find ways to win, bad, ways to lose.

With the Fudgies losing, it helps our cause tremendously.

Now we get a few weeks to recover for Url, Earl, Rodriquez, and others...

If we keep playing like this, this is going to be really fun! Keep it going Bears!

Oh yeah, and one more thing...F you GB!

:dabears

Well, there ya go Madlith, they got over 40. I love it!

Going back to last season, we are 11-4 when Cutler starts. That is a pretty nice run. I almost don't want a Bye with how hot we are, but 2 games in 6 days and 2 road games is pretty tough for any team. Now we can get most players back to 100% because I am sure Urlacher and Co. could use a week to recover. Hopefully Alshon can be back by then as well. The Defense has now played their 3rd straight game out of their mind, and the GB game wasn't that bad considering 7 pts was on a fake FG.

We also have the 2nd highest scoring differential in the league, and would've been #1 if SF didn't run up the score on BUF under 2 mins.

65 pts now scored in the 4th quarter, is the same amount Dallas and Jacksonville have scored all year! Wow.

To go further on that "11-4" stat...over Cutler's last 32 starts, the Bears are 23-9.

To go further on that "11-4" stat...over Cutler's last 32 starts, the Bears are 23-9.

Going back to the last 2 games in 2009, yeah that is true. That is a 16 game average record of 11.5-4.5. Not bad. Essentially a guaranteed playoff team every year.

Even if you just count all of his games with the Bears, a 28-18 record is pretty solid considering how many different coordinators, schemes, Offensive Lines, and receivers he has had to deal with.

Also, only 5 sacks allowed by the Bears in the last 3 games.

One team concern is our Special Teams. Punt Returns have been brutal, Hester is ranked 20th, and Kickoffs haven't been that much better. Also, what is up with Podlesh? He is 2nd to last in Avg, and I understand that has to do with field position, but he is not lighting up the Inside the 20 kicks either. Besides Gould, we really need our ST to step it up. Weems should get some looks at PR, especially with Alshon out and Hester getting more reps at WR.

Going back to the last 2 games in 2009, yeah that is true. That is a 16 game average record of 11.5-4.5. Not bad. Essentially a guaranteed playoff team every year.

Even if you just count all of his games with the Bears, a 28-18 record is pretty solid considering how many different coordinators, schemes, Offensive Lines, and receivers he has had to deal with.

Also, only 5 sacks allowed by the Bears in the last 3 games.

One team concern is our Special Teams. Punt Returns have been brutal, Hester is ranked 20th, and Kickoffs haven't been that much better. Also, what is up with Podlesh? He is 2nd to last in Avg, and I understand that has to do with field position, but he is not lighting up the Inside the 20 kicks either. Besides Gould, we really need our ST to step it up. Weems should get some looks at PR, especially with Alshon out and Hester getting more reps at WR.

Hester is a better PR than KR. Put Weems solely on KR and let him do that. Remember, with Jeffery hurt, that responsibility won't all be put on Hester. Bennett will be back and we all know how much Cutler trusts him.

Hester is a better PR than KR. Put Weems solely on KR and let him do that. Remember, with Jeffery hurt, that responsibility won't all be put on Hester. Bennett will be back and we all know how much Cutler trusts him.

True, but Hester needs a break, or some competition. I just see Hester as more of an outside deep threat than a slot receiver like Bennett is, or at least that is how it looks. Sanz seemed to be filling Bennett's role more than Hester was. I could be wrong though.

For punt returns, Hester has been brutal the last 2 games, 5 returns for 16 yards. His long was 8 yards. Our Coverage units have played really good, I just want a little more out of our Punt Returns. We are not even getting the "Hester" advantage anymore where teams would kick away from him and give us good starting position. Our Avg starting position is currently 13th best, it was 24th last year, but was 1st the 4 years prior to that. With Hester we should be no worse than the top 5 starting field position.

True, but Hester needs a break, or some competition. I just see Hester as more of an outside deep threat than a slot receiver like Bennett is, or at least that is how it looks. Sanz seemed to be filling Bennett's role more than Hester was. I could be wrong though.

For punt returns, Hester has been brutal the last 2 games, 5 returns for 16 yards. His long was 8 yards. Our Coverage units have played really good, I just want a little more out of our Punt Returns. We are not even getting the "Hester" advantage anymore where teams would kick away from him and give us good starting position. Our Avg starting position is currently 13th best, it was 24th last year, but was 1st the 4 years prior to that. With Hester we should be no worse than the top 5 starting field position.

No, I know, and I totally agree.

I just think they should leave Hester out on PR but take him off KR. He killed Detroit at home last year; maybe that'll be how he turns it around this year?