Benson out for GB

adam

Good or bad thing for the Bears? I thought he was essentially ineffective for them and gave them a false sense of security at the running game. He also didn't lose the ball much but that was only a matter of time before he did.

I would think this is good for the Bears as the other RB's on GB are all unproven. Hopefully this makes them even more one-dimensional.

Guest TerraTor
Good or bad thing for the Bears? I thought he was essentially ineffective for them and gave them a false sense of security at the running game. He also didn't lose the ball much but that was only a matter of time before he did.

I would think this is good for the Bears as the other RB's on GB are all unproven. Hopefully this makes them even more one-dimensional.

He's garbage...

I could care less. Other than more proof positive that I'm glad he's gone.

GB's running game isn't the concern. It's our our O responds to their D.

GB is struggling, and I would just like to see that to continue (forever). I thought GB were over-rated and were bound to come down to earth, especially after 15-1 last season. I could care less about Benson himself, but I believe he was actually one of the causes behind some of their problems on offense. Now with him gone, they may actually improve. I just hope the inconsistent running game makes them one-dimensional any easier to get to Rodgers.