Best CB Duo in the League?

adam

I voted for both on the probowl site at nfl.com. they are both having monster years.

I did also and I will vote on both everyday until they don't play as well.This defense is 2 TDs away from setting a record for scores and its not the 85 Bears that hold the record.The only stat they are not the same or close on D is the record 7-1 to 8-0.

Guest TerraTor
Right now, they're playing unbelievable football. If it wasn't for the offensive s***show in Green Bay week 2, they'd be 8-0. Even on that night, Tillman forced a fumble and Jennings had an INT. In that game, the defense only gave up 16 points.

COulnt have said it better

Right now, they're playing unbelievable football. If it wasn't for the offensive s***show in Green Bay week 2, they'd be 8-0. Even on that night, Tillman forced a fumble and Jennings had an INT. In that game, the defense only gave up 16 points.

I still hate how that game has been portrayed. It was a short week in GB. Not many teams are going to play that good in that type of situation. I would expect a completely different result if we were playing them now.

• 1 month later...
Aren't Sherman and Browner "enhanced"? So maybe an * is appropriate to their true ability?

One got suspended, one didn't. Both occasions were because of adderal, so it's not really a PED. It's more of just a banned substance.

Cromartie isn't on the level of anyone listed here. You could put Bowman opposite Revis

Except Revis has been out all year, and still Cromartie has been good.

Guest TerraTor
One got suspended, one didn't. Both occasions were because of adderal, so it's not really a PED. It's more of just a banned substance.

Except Revis has been out all year, and still Cromartie has been good.

Ya thats Jets defense is quite awesome. You are such a passmole