Couple of questions about the Titans game

Chitownhustla

Our seats sucked so we stood in the concourse in North endzone and watched on the Jumbo TV. Well long story short, it turned into a big old party which made it hard to watch every play.

How did the Oline play?

How was Tices play call?

How did Cutler look overall? His numbers were not that bad...

When did they pull the starters?

Anyone else think Urlacher looked slow on that INT return? Maybe it was my beer googles lol

Is this D fun to watch or what????

Generally speaking...

OL played fair to poor. Mostly poor in the first half.

Tice's calling was fair to good. I think we needed more Forte, but his calls worked best in the 2nd half.

Cutler looked good when he had time.

I think they pulled starters mid 4th.

URL did look a little slow on the return, but it also looked like he was trying to look ahead and juke and not just go full speed.

Our seats sucked so we stood in the concourse in North endzone and watched on the Jumbo TV. Well long story short, it turned into a big old party which made it hard to watch every play.

How did the Oline play?

How was Tices play call?

How did Cutler look overall? His numbers were not that bad...

When did they pull the starters?

Anyone else think Urlacher looked slow on that INT return? Maybe it was my beer googles lol

First point, as the game started I remarked to my wife how "electrified" the team looked. They looked ready to play and were up. Most of the players looked happy and ready to get 'er done...and this was before the game started. I specifically remember thinking, as I watched Urlacher warm up, how much he really enjoys playing the game. More importantly, for Chicago. As far as the discussion earlier this week about him staying with the team until he retires, make it a priority. Sign him until he does retire. No ifs ands or buts.

That being said, yes he did look slow on his pick six. I was laughing and thinking to myself, what is this slow motion? I was thinking "please whomever tackles him PLEASE go high" so to avoid messing with his knee. But he made it and man did he deserve it. Good job Brian!

And yes the D is fun to watch. They are most definitely coming together. I know this was mentioned before and I still think the team needs to consider extending Lovie. Of course I realize its too early in the season for most to think that is realistic but my vote has been cast.

As far as Tillman goes, there is no question he is playing outside of his skin crazy right now. And through it all, whats more impressive, is he is not a showboater. He does all these spectacular things and hardly ever mugs for the camera or does any type of "look at me" antic. It is a breath of fresh air. Reminds me much of Sweetness in his glory days. Plainly put, Tillman is the MAN...among men.