Nice read on Marshall...

madlithuanian

I said before the year that there were 1 or 2 WR's that I would 100% take over Marshall. Now, I don't even know if he's not the best WR in football. His hands have been better than advertised this year. He's being good off the field. He's clearly a difference maker. I believe he's #2 in the NFL in yards and TD's and 3rd or 4th in receptions.

Calvin Johnson has been hurt this year + he only has 1 TD.

Fitzgerald is being hampered by 2 bad QB's.

Nelson has been just OK and Jennings had been hurt.

The only WR's who have been outstanding this year are Julio Jones, Randall Cobb, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, and Reggie Wayne.

I said before the year that there were 1 or 2 WR's that I would 100% take over Marshall. Now, I don't even know if he's not the best WR in football. His hands have been better than advertised this year. He's being good off the field. He's clearly a difference maker. I believe he's #2 in the NFL in yards and TD's and 3rd or 4th in receptions.

Calvin Johnson has been hurt this year + he only has 1 TD.

Fitzgerald is being hampered by 2 bad QB's.

Nelson has been just OK and Jennings had been hurt.

The only WR's who have been outstanding this year are Julio Jones, Randall Cobb, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, and Reggie Wayne.

I wouldn't include Jones are Cobb. Roddy White is having a better year than Jones, even though Jones is probably the better WR. Cobb has came on lately, but he still is pretty far down on the Yardage list. The other 3 are legit top 5.

Marshall is 4th in Receptions behind Wayne (69), Harvin (62), and Welker (60), 2nd in yards behind Wayne (931), and 3rd in TD's behind James Jones (8) and AJ Green (8). Wayne, Harvin, and Jones have all played an extra game than Marshall. So base on averages, he is basically in the top 2-3 in every category.

Marshall, Cruz, and Green are the only WR's in the Top 10 for Receptions, Yards, and TD's with Marshall being the best overall.