Well, that sucked.

madlithuanian

I was in Vegas for that debacle and just got home. Thankfully, I only threw away $15 in bets on that turd sandwich.

I sense the frustration on this board and in the fans I ran into this Monday. I am right there.

So many here have pointed out OL is a problem. Here's what I walk away from this game with...

1. Disapointment. Yet again, on the grand stage we managae a performance that is truly embarassing. We didn't belong on the same field as SF on Monday. It doesn't matter really what the cause was. it just was. We looked out classed top to bottom. Yet again. Last time it was GB, this time SF. Any big game, big stage..plan for it. We will sh&t the bed.

2. Beathe deep. Reality says, it was one game. As bad as it was, virtually every SB wining team in the past couple years have had one of these. In fact, SF already had one this year against the Giants and couldn't finish off a Rams team we beat fairly easily. Sometimes the planets align. Sometimes they don't.

3. Take a second deep breath. As much as it was one loss...it did speak a lot. We see the continued problem on O. And we see a D that can get picked apart by a QB that isn't fustered. It's on, now. Every game, is a big one. Especially against teams we can beat. We basically need to win out. I expect another loss to GB since I've not seen anything that say we'll beat them. But, that should get us to 12-4 and a wild card berth. I expect GB to take the division. From there, strange thingw can happen. Sadly. We will playing a playoff game. Ie. Big game. Ie. We will sh&t the bed again on national TV and embarass oursleves. This is my fear with this squad.

4. No playoffs = new staff. Don't care why. Don't care how. It's time. If we can't get to the post, it's time to just hit the re-start button. As others have mentioned, even a quick one and done should result in the same. I believe that as well. We can pound on crap teams. But get pounded like crap by good teams. I'm tired of it. I'm holding steady and fully supporting this staff right now. But I want results. No results, and my support will be morphing into a cry for pink slips all around. But until we reach that point...

Bear Down.

This is going to be a bumpy ride... Hopefully, it'll be good.