Another player quits the Bears: Chilo Rachal

Bears4Ever_34

Reports are, apparently the 49'ers got into his head on Monday, and today he got a demotion. Supposedly he couldn't handle it and quit the team. Lol. And no I'm not making this up

This marks the 2nd player to quit the team this year. Remember Devin Thomas abruptly left in Training camp because he was sick of football.

Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen

The 49ers knew how to "get in his head," a source told me about Chilo Rachal, who gave up 1 sack, 1 hurry & committed 2 holding penalties

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

And Vaughn says

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23

According to multiple sources, Chilo Rachal became upset after being demoted for Chris Spencer, couldn't handle it, and just left.

Reports are, apparently the 49'ers got into his head on Monday, and today he got a demotion. Supposedly he couldn't handle it and quit the team. Lol. And no I'm not making this up

This marks the 2nd player to quit the team this year. Remember Devin Thomas abruptly left in Training camp because he was sick of football.

Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen

The 49ers knew how to "get in his head," a source told me about Chilo Rachal, who gave up 1 sack, 1 hurry & committed 2 holding penalties

And Vaughn says

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23

According to multiple sources, Chilo Rachal became upset after being demoted for Chris Spencer, couldn't handle it, and just left.

An opportunity for the team to find a suitable FA and replace him.

Weren't they playing Edwin Williams as the backup Center in pre-season? I could be wrong. I think both he and Spencer are pretty interchangeable. Williams started a few games at LG last year and did well. Spencer was much better on the right side.

Williams is gone. They released him weeks ago and he is on the Rams now.

Peace :dabears

It seems interesting that this is coming about today after I read Matt Bowen's article that is also on the Tribune's website talking about toughness on a team. This shows how soft Rachal is and that IMHO is not a real football player. A real football player who is tough as Matt Bowen talks about, would get pissed and spend more time studying film, learning better technique and lifting weights to help improve and fight to get his job back. This team does not need malcontents like this on the team especially since his actions prove that Rachal is soft. Hey Rachal, don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out and best of luck to you in finding a life as your football career just imploded.

It seems interesting that this is coming about today after I read Matt Bowen's article that is also on the Tribune's website talking about toughness on a team. This shows how soft Rachal is and that IMHO is not a real football player. A real football player who is tough as Matt Bowen talks about, would get pissed and spend more time studying film, learning better technique and lifting weights to help improve and fight to get his job back. This team does not need malcontents like this on the team especially since his actions prove that Rachal is soft. Hey Rachal, don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out and best of luck to you in finding a life as your football career just imploded.

Its about heart and passion too. Just look at Marshall, Urlacher, Briggs, and Tillman during the game. They were pissed. I can't see them not coming out strong against Minnesota. The Houston game was mainly the weather, SF was different, we got our asses handed to us.