Happy Holidays Board

Alaskan Grizzly

To the "TalkBears" family, all my best during this Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Holidays. Hopefully this finds you all where you want to be in life and spending it with those who mean the most to you.

Like in real families there are squabbles and disagreements. So is true here at the Talk Bears forum. I find myself, as I age, that my patience grows thin and I tend to spout off as if suddenly striken by Tourettes. Whatever the case may be it is clear we all love (that too strong a word?) our team. I am thankful that they are currently 7-3. I am hopeful they continue to win more than lose. After this year will my, Jason's or Brian's opinions matter? Probably not. All we can do is move forward and hope the team will make the right choices, whether it be offensive linemen or Colin whatever his name is.

And Jason, if Phil Emery calls me tomorrow to offer me the job as Head Coach I'll hire you as the Offensive Line coach. And Brian I'll hire you as the water boy.

And for the record, I do have "Sunday Ticket", had it for several years. It gets great reception in my igloo. Happy Holidays!!!!

:cheers

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

PS - If you get the gig...please pen me in for PR. The Bears need better and I'm ready to rock it!

To the "TalkBears" family, all my best during this Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Holidays. Hopefully this finds you all where you want to be in life and spending it with those who mean the most to you.

Like in real families there are squabbles and disagreements. So is true here at the Talk Bears forum. I find myself, as I age, that my patience grows thin and I tend to spout off as if suddenly striken by Tourettes. Whatever the case may be it is clear we all love (that too strong a word?) our team. I am thankful that they are currently 7-3. I am hopeful they continue to win more than lose. After this year will my, Jason's or Brian's opinions matter? Probably not. All we can do is move forward and hope the team will make the right choices, whether it be offensive linemen or Colin whatever his name is.

And Jason, if Phil Emery calls me tomorrow to offer me the job as Head Coach I'll hire you as the Offensive Line coach. And Brian I'll hire you as the water boy.

And for the record, I do have "Sunday Ticket", had it for several years. It gets great reception in my igloo. Happy Holidays!!!!

:cheers

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

PS - If you get the gig...please pen me in for PR. The Bears need better and I'm ready to rock it!

I have your name down for the PR gig, Mr MadLithuanian. Interested to see what you'll come up with.

And "TD" can't say as I ever had seal. But have had Muk-tuk (whale blubber). Wouldn't consider it an enjoyable experience.

Happy Holidays to you too.

Just like you said, in the grand scheme of things, none of our opinions matter or influence the Bears front office. But sometimes the timing of certain decisions is interestingly right after it's suggested on this board.

As for the gig, thanks, but as an OL coach, someone actually being paid to improve their performance, you couldn't deal with me. I'd be insufferable. I don't see how any OL coach the Bears have had in the past 5 years or so has lasted beyond 1 year, much less gotten a promotion.

But, it's the thought that counts. Happy Holidays.