Allen might get fined for hit (should get fined)

BearFan2000

He should absolutely get fined. The blindside is not what I have a problem with. If it were a blindside block and he drilled someone in the sternum, no big deal. It's the fact that he launched himself upward with specific intention of hitting someone above the shoulders. He intended to cause injury. He intended to remove a player from the game. It was dirty. Period.

He should absolutely get fined. The blindside is not what I have a problem with. If it were a blindside block and he drilled someone in the sternum, no big deal. It's the fact that he launched himself upward with specific intention of hitting someone above the shoulders. He intended to cause injury. He intended to remove a player from the game. It was dirty. Period.

Agreed 100%.

Peace :dabears

Perhaps he deserves a suspension (against BEARS) and a fine!

I appreciate that the league is at least supposedly fining the offending players however, $21k is really not much in regards to what Allen or even Suh are making a this point. They really need to do something more to really send a message. I do not think Goodell is strong enough on this, granted he is doing more apparently than Taglibue supposedly did however, still to many things happening that are not good. I even get more mad when Da' Bears commit dumb penalties that are similar and I can not explain how mad I get when I see it in college ball. To many serious injuries so far, too many deaths and yet the NFL says that they are trying to change somethings and protect the players more. This small amount for the fine proves that NFL is still to far out of touch with reality and what is happening. A statement needs to be made far better that $35k for a stomp to the groin or $21k for launching yourself and knocking out an opponent for the season.

Agreed. These guys need to be suspended...

I appreciate that the league is at least supposedly fining the offending players however, $21k is really not much in regards to what Allen or even Suh are making a this point. They really need to do something more to really send a message. I do not think Goodell is strong enough on this, granted he is doing more apparently than Taglibue supposedly did however, still to many things happening that are not good. I even get more mad when Da' Bears commit dumb penalties that are similar and I can not explain how mad I get when I see it in college ball. To many serious injuries so far, too many deaths and yet the NFL says that they are trying to change somethings and protect the players more. This small amount for the fine proves that NFL is still to far out of touch with reality and what is happening. A statement needs to be made far better that $35k for a stomp to the groin or $21k for launching yourself and knocking out an opponent for the season.